British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Bash

Ipswich 2016

Funniest thing I heard for ages at speedway was attributed to you Mr taps. Could the track staff please keep an eye out for Danny ayres dummy, he seems to have spat it out. Or something like that anyway😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Like 2

Thanks Baldy (or should i say blueboy)

I would add that whilst we found it funny how Aryes had a strop I was overall quite impressed with him and his actions did show a passion and commitment that are commendable.

• Like 1

Don't think I've ever heard someone scream so loud after races

Warning vehicle reversing....

I can't believe he said that. Just cos some bird had a big fat arse.

On another note. Wow where did all the ladies come from.

• Like 1

Sounds like I missed a great evening off track.

• Like 1

Ipswich should give away 100 Free kids season tickets to local schools etc. or even better.... advertise it in the local press, social media and physically at schools so that instead of just giving random kids season tickets, they can actually go online and register to claim a free season ticket - that way you know they will more than likely attend a few times per season.

Disclaim **Must be accompanied by a paying Adult**

and here is the genius marketing plan...... "only 100 tickets" kids and parents will be on that like a tramp on chips, and the clever part is, you make it in-house that its unlimited applicants so you could end up with 2,000 kids registering for a free season ticket - would certainly boost attendances

could also add on the application site.... which is optional....

a Junior Memebership Kit £29.99

Ipswich Witches T-Shirt / Cap / Poster / Autograph Book

a few parents would buy it

• Like 2

As you have probably already worked out on the elite section, if anyone comes up with any ideas then someone or many think of reasons why something might not work instead of yes it could work if.

You come up with some great ideas. As of yet I still don't think the promoters know the meaning of promoting. You are already used to putting on events so whatever you do must work.

You are spot on with the kids thing to.

• Like 1

Most kids do a "show and tell" at school. They bring in something from home and tell their classmates about it. Kids for a quid inc free scoresheet( proper names though wink) and on reverse a rider poster... Different rider every week. 7 to collect , plus team photos. could take that to pits for autograph

Then could "show and tell" gets other kids interested...

• Like 1

Oh right. Have you ever thought of doing a motocross event for speedway riders. Most of them seem to do a bit to keep fit. It would be nice to know which rider is the best at that. If it's a rubbish idea ignore it, but it's something I've always wondered.