British Speedway Forum
mudflaps

Peterborough Panthers 2016

Rules don't allow you to do that

Ged might be using the Poole rules

Its juggling not fiddling all teams do it at times when it suits them, its nothing new

You've not got just a great rider but an excellent team man.

Wish Cookie all the best. He has deserved more chances in Poland.

• Like 1

Congratulations to Ged and the Panthers for answering so quickly the concerns that some fans on here had on the teams future prospects. Difficult sometimes to rush in and miss opportunities to the full, but I think this is just the start with a final tweak in a months time. More big hitters, but a weak bottom end until the next tweak. Cook has done well out of this with a good new home circuit and now a new good racing strip in the PL. The bigger tracks will bring him on even further whilst still being a force on the smaller technical track.

Noticeable absence of praise for Ged from one 'devoted' Panthers fan. No doubt he would have been on his back by now if Ged hadn't acted. :nono::D

Well done Ged excellent signing should be just the boost the team and supporters need , I always felt we were a little bit lightweight at the top end this should make a big difference and take some of the pressure off U Ostergaard and N.Busk Jakobsen . I would also like to thank M.Palm Toft and N.Porsing for there efforts, here's hoping they soon get fixed up with new clubs . Good luck to them both in the future.

we are sending the panthers management an upgraded quirky worky average converter so you can re giggle the averages when the time is right for yourselves . its an updated version, so the instructions are in larger print and idiot proof . if you get stuck just give it to cookie and he will translate it for you . the scrumpy men fathomed it out , so you should be able to do it .

say hello to a new track record lol.

• Like 1

we are sending the panthers management an upgraded quirky worky average converter so you can re giggle the averages when the time is right for yourselves . its an updated version, so the instructions are in larger print and idiot proof . if you get stuck just give it to cookie and he will translate it for you . the scrumpy men fathomed it out , so you should be able to do it .

say hello to a new track record lol.

Cheers

Jenga is the Cumbrian version of a Jack Russell always snapping at your trousers legs what else would you expect from him . All he's doing is releasing his character , you'll just have to excuse him he doesn't know any better.

Just the PL version of stevebrum. Losing brum is the only benefit of a PL thread but then pops up his understudy.

• Like 1

Just the PL version of stevebrum. Losing brum is the only benefit of a PL thread but then pops up his understudy.

i am an understudy to no one . never copied at school and in laer life . i am me . (you can ask for a discount on the loan fee to belle vue seeing that there is a small part not working )

i am an understudy to no one . never copied at school and in laer life . i am me . (you can ask for a discount on the loan fee to belle vue seeing that there is a small part not working )

Looking at how and what you write I doubt that you and education ever crossed paths.

Looking at how and what you write I doubt that you and education ever crossed paths.

Lions2 Christians1 As totalled up on the quirky worky converter or maybe it was an abacas frame

You've not got just a great rider but an excellent team man.

Wish Cookie all the best. He has deserved more chances in Poland.

Rotten luck with Belle Vue track too, a fine rider but at the end of the day needs to be earning money just like anyone else.

• Like 1

Love him or hate him he's someone everyone would want in their side. Anyone who says different is deluded.

• Like 1

Heard on local radio this morning Jason Attwood is the new Panthers Team Manager.

Welcome to Pbo and all the best mate.

Won't need him with that top 3 or have a chance in signing him.

Let's just see how we get on with the #6 position, hope Stokes gives Ged a good headache