British Speedway Forum
mudflaps

Peterborough Panthers 2016

If Lambert is going to miss fixtures then I would unfortunately have to remove him from the side.

We have 1.78 to play with which means we have up to 6.97 to find a replacement for Lambert.

Blackbird or Anders Thomsen would make us into a more formidable side.

Wouldnt mind Andre Compton either realistically, Blackbird and Anders wont happen.

If Lambert is going to miss fixtures then I would unfortunately have to remove him from the side.

We have 1.78 to play with which means we have up to 6.97 to find a replacement for Lambert.

Blackbird or Anders Thomsen would make us into a more formidable side.

I think we need to find out how many meetings he's going to miss before making any rash decisions regards replacement,although Rasmus Jensen at 5.92 is another worth looking at

I wonder how many matches he's going to miss for Panthers, not sure if we are entitled to a guest or is R/R

He will currently miss 9 Panthers matches

Fixture clashes with Kings Lynn on:

31 March

8 April

21 April

6 May

30 May x 2

17 June

1 July

29 August

He will currently miss 9 Panthers matches

Fixture clashes with Kings Lynn on:

31 March

8 April

21 April

6 May

30 May x 2

17 June

1 July

29 August

So assuming we leave him in the declared line up what are we allowed when fixture clashes appear , guest , R/R or national league rider . I think it all hinges on this weather we replace him or not that's if we can find an adequate replacement

You are allowed a guest up to same average,could be going down horses for courses route like you did last season with your no1

Your correct 7.06 to play with

He doesn't fit. We would have 7.06 to play with, Kus final PL average is 7.13 according to BSPA website

So assuming we leave him in the declared line up what are we allowed when fixture clashes appear , guest , R/R or national league rider . I think it all hinges on this weather we replace him or not that's if we can find an adequate replacement

So the Bjerre deal was called off because he would miss an unacceptable amount of matches. Is 9 deemed to be acceptable? It's certainly not in my opinion. Edited by Noodles
  • Like 1