British Speedway Forum
mudflaps

Peterborough Panthers 2016

could this be another season of borrowing from the borrowers ?

Wells...... Borrowed

Campton..... Your own

Hansen..... Borrowed

Vissing...... Borrowed

Roynon..... Borrowed

Williamson.... Borrowed

Proctor..... Borrowed

We're learning a lot it seems.......

• Like 4

I actually disagree..I don't think Bjerre will take to the rough n tumble of the premier league.

All the rough and tumble would be going on behind him.

i think it was wolves. not too sure tho .

Wells...... Borrowed
Campton..... Your own
Hansen..... Borrowed
Vissing...... Borrowed
Roynon..... Borrowed
Williamson.... Borrowed
Proctor..... Borrowed

We're learning a lot it seems.......WHAT A GREAT LOOKING SIDE THAT IS .

ken bear ......?

ully ......... yours i do believe

n.b.j............not yours

m.p.t..........not yours.

emil. ........... yours.

perry. ..........may not be yours .

almost missed off simon lambert. is he a rye asset ?

you could add mat kus to your line up . ,when you buy him .

so we all borrow , but not to the extent that peterborrow and sheff borrowed last season. . but saying that , we have 2 hospital beds on constant stanby for 2 of our riders !

Edited by jenga
  • Like 1

its either technically an asset or technicality not an asset. of the panthers . winch way is it ?....... in or out. hot or cold .fixed or unfixed .wet or dry .

does that mean he is cold or technically frozen .or frozen technically ? . dont know how to work that one out . :icon_smile_clown:

If Peterborough do sign Bjerre, he would be a draw and should be capable of good scores in the PL. Not sure if I agree with those who say he would clean up as IMO there are riders already in the PL who would give him a run for his money. You would think to get Bjerre to Peterborough there would have to be a tempting deal, but if the Panthers promotion have done their sums and Bjerre comes within budget its a no brainer really.

so we all borrow , but not to the extent that peterborrow and sheff borrowed last season. .

Yes, all clubs use guests and riders "on loan" from other clubs. So why the f*ck do you keep on and on and on about Panthers doing it?

Do you think anybody at Panthers was actually happy at losing their No.1 (Ollie Allen) so early last season? Not to mention a raft of other injuries during the season. Same goes for Sheffield last season. And it'll be the same for other clubs this coming season - maybe you own club will be the biggest sufferer this time around.

The probable reason that you keep banging on about Panthers is that you stumbled upon a rather lame play on the words "borough" and "borrow" - and you're like a 4 year old who has discovered a swear word and keep repeating it. No doubt you think you're being very witty, but it wasn't really funny the first time and it's become tiresome. FFS give it a rest mate!

Of course, what the aforementioned kid really needs is a damned good slap to shut it up........

Form an orderly queue here!

• Like 1

chill out my little padawan . its no different to dick barrie calling the comets , comics . we just got used to it . or sky calling workington the cornets .its just a laugh .

maybe your promotion and sheffields promotion should have realized that both number 1 riders were going to miss the season and should have signed replacements . both teams had great guests , but when the play offs came around they were unable to secure the guests they had been using .

maybe we will have to use guests in the coming season, its part of the sport .

think of joe hart .. no,no,no,no,no,no---- theres no dandruff . he will get that all the time, but he will just get on with the job . jog on

would you like to be called another name, like cats/kittens or something a bit more upmarket like supremo,s ?

its my wee spin on your team and i like it . maybe you can come up with an original name for the comets .!

or maybe you have the answer in your post, look harder .the clue is in there somewhere .

Edited by jenga
  • Like 1