British Speedway Forum
mudflaps

Peterborough Panthers 2016

Cert. that he would be popular in a return to Brough Park- even in the opposition.

That's Bjerre, by the way, not jenga {missed some posts} we have to draw a line in the sand.

Edited by HadrianDog
  • Like 1

chill out my little padawan . its no different to dick barrie calling the comets , comics . we just got used to it . or sky calling workington the cornets .its just a laugh .

maybe your promotion and sheffields promotion should have realized that both number 1 riders were going to miss the season and should have signed replacements . both teams had great guests , but when the play offs came around they were unable to secure the guests they had been using .

maybe we will have to use guests in the coming season, its part of the sport .

think of joe hart .. no,no,no,no,no,no---- theres no dandruff . he will get that all the time, but he will just get on with the job . jog on

would you like to be called another name, like cats/kittens or something a bit more upmarket like supremo,s ?

its my wee spin on your team and i like it . maybe you can come up with an original name for the comets .!

or maybe you have the answer in your post, look harder .the clue is in there somewhere .

Come on Jenga time to put your toys away now and get ready for bed there's a good boy

Keep going jenga.

It's a laugh.

He doesn't realise we're laughing at him, not with him

• Like 2

If Bjerre does come in at number 1 as expected, the 2 riders who will determine whether or not this team challenges for honours will be NBJ and Grondal.

We need NBJ to be averaging around 8 as a heat leader and Grondal needs to be cleaning up home and away until Lambert drops to reserve.

• Like 1

If kb is your final rider why not announce it? Could it be that he is not going to sign and you are struggling to find someone to use the pts you have left

If kb is your final rider why not announce it? Could it be that he is not going to sign and you are struggling to find someone to use the pts you have left

Waiting for the polish fixture list I we can book home meetings around it

• Like 1

Fixtures come out in January and I expect clubs already have them so we should know soon,panthers will ride on Sundays no doubt imo

Fixtures come out in January and I expect clubs already have them so we should know soon,panthers will ride on Sundays no doubt imo

Panthers are riding Sunday at 5pm. I believe it's a reduced polish league season