British Speedway Forum
mudflaps

Peterborough Panthers 2016

Nice guy but I think somebody must have rattled his cage for some reason unknown to most of us Good quiz night first question NO1 What happened with Carl Oakes . Double points for the correct answer

There is one thing for sure for people who want to enjoy a great quiz night there is only 3words you need to know

KEV the REV the best there is .

Workington didn't get a facility at Rye House for our Dane (Hansen) when he was riding in Poland, had Luke Crang at Number 1 I believe. You get a facility if they are riding in their homeland.

• Like 2

Agreed, this forum does need SCB back posting.

not regarding the rules on this we don't , n league rider for bjerre if missing and nobby cant ride premier on his polish licence

Bjerre the only number 1 out of those.

Essentially they are split into 3 categories

Bjerre = Top 4

Karlsson = Mid Table

Koscuich = Bottom Half

P.K or bjerre panthers will be alright anything less and it just goes to show they've made a bulls up on team building

Kosciuch would be unbeatable around EOES.

Especially as it seems he cant ride PL so no one will get the chance to beat him

cant have poles in the pl. so coshcosh no go . looks like pk to me . no facility for big bear when missing for polish meetings . guest or r/r out of it as well . nl guest @ 1 for missing big bear ..so looks like borrowers take two .

Edited by jenga

cant have poles in the pl. so coshcosh no go . looks like pk to me . no facility for big bear when missing for polish meetings . guest or r/r out of it as well . nl guest @ 1 for missing big bear ..so looks like borrowers take two .

I can't imagine they would have spoken to him if he can't ride

I can't imagine they would have spoken to him if he can't ride

As far as I am aware he can ride in the Premier League, but to do so he would need to change his riding license but to change the license would mean that he would not be able to riding Poland.

To say Poles cannot ride in the Premier League is untrue otherwise how did Konopka get ride in the Premier League for the last two seasons.

I would be surprised if Kosciuch would be prepared to forgo racing in his home country for a season in the Premier League.

was konopka riding in Poland season just gone or just pl and another country .

Edited by jenga

Konopka was on a British license

And Kosciuch would have to do the same and would not be allowed to ride Poland if he did.

was konopka riding in Poland season just gone or just pl and another country .

No he did not.