British Speedway Forum
peterborough daz

Sheffield Tigers V Peterborough Panthers - 17/9/15 Play Off Q/f Leg 1

Id imagine Thomsens 'problem' will be one of those 24 hr bugs - clearing up just in time to travel to the u21 as originally planned.

nb (here endith the daily pussycat)

• Like 4

Id imagine Thomsens 'problem' will be one of those 24 hr bugs - clearing up just in time to travel to the u21 as originally planned.

nb (here endith the daily pussycat)

wonder which country he's currently laid up in bed in ???? (serious question)

Convenient that JBA just happened to be available. I wonder when they had to book him? Maybe he was just passing in his way home after the PLRC.

• Like 1

Convenient that JBA just happened to be available. I wonder when they had to book him? Maybe he was just passing in his way home after the PLRC.

JBA was booked on standby originally when Sheffield originally suggested this date to the BSPA.

I can't believe people think the Panthers are stronger with JBA rather than Thomsen who is world class

• Like 2

I'd rather have Anders than JBA.

but im sure you would rather have JBA than no facility or Thomsen getting a ban.
  • Like 2

but im sure you would rather have JBA than no facility or Thomsen getting a ban.

Ofcourse. Dont get me wrong, not dissapointed in the choice of guest, but like I said, rather have Anders who has looked the real deal.

Aslong as we can keep within 10 points, we have a chance.

Disaster..our best 2 riders missing on the most important night of the season..I can only see a spanking on the cards :-(

Scrub the 2nd leg off as a non starter

Why the lack of T/R with Barker in heat 5.

The 3 points lost by no Barker in as a T/R in 5 could be crucial, you have too use the T/R as soon as possible, now we cant use it.