British Speedway Forum
markyb

What Does The Swedish League Have That The Uk Elite Does Not ?

why hand the national stadium a world cup final if these people on here think our tracks are not up to standard? some wonderful race tracks in Britain,and its an insult to some of our hard working track men....

• Like 1

how has a track got worse?....whats different to wimbourne road as to say 4 years ago?....you suggesting some of the man made

gp circuits are better than our tracks??

Wimbourne road has not been great to ride this year so I have been told by a couple of riders I know, it use to be awesome.

Tracks use to have a lot of good shale on it and after each race the rakers brought it back, they use tractors now, you can see the lack of shale after 4 heats when the tractor grades it.

Man made tracks are getting better

Wimbourne road has not been great to ride this year so I have been told by a couple of riders I know, it use to be awesome.

Tracks use to have a lot of good shale on it and after each race the rakers brought it back, they use tractors now, you can see the lack of shale after 4 heats when the tractor grades it.

Man made tracks are getting better

Think you have that very wrong matey, and i don't believe your top sentence. Our track is now riding a hell of a lot better, we have rakers who do a dam good job. When was the last time you came to poole.

• Like 1

Think you have that very wrong matey, and i don't believe your top sentence. Our track is now riding a hell of a lot better, we have rakers who do a dam good job. When was the last time you came to poole.

don't think he visited poole lately!

don't think he visited poole lately!

I don't think he's visited Poole, because he's talking out from where the sun don't shine.

• Like 1

I was chatting to someone who rides it who doesn't think it's as good this season,this was around July so it may of improved.

I was chatting to someone who rides it who doesn't think it's as good this season,this was around July so it may of improved.

Let me tell you something sunshine. If Davey Watt thinks the tracks good then you take his word for it. I hope that helps..

• Like 1

Let me tell you something sunshine. If Davey Watt thinks the tracks good then you take his word for it. I hope that helps..

Is he going to say any different to the crowd, he Wants to keep his job lol

Is he going to say any different to the crowd, he Wants to keep his job lol

Rubbish, he told Gerrald. Now stop talking about something you clearly know nothing about.

oh dear.....he slags off tai, now he slags off the poole track..next target??

Mate he clearly does not have a clue what he's talking about. And he's making himself look an idiot.

Mate he clearly does not have a clue what he's talking about. And he's making himself look an idiot.

you two anoraks are the idiots, i bet you two have won loads of races around wimbourne road lol thought not yawn

you two anoraks are the idiots, i bet you two have won loads of races around wimbourne road lol thought not yawn

Go to bed little boy, your teddys waiting. your out of your depth.

Go to bed little boy, your teddys waiting. your out of your depth.[/quote)

You didn't tell me how many races you and Colin won ?

it's common knowledge that the Poole riders think the track is shocking this year and has been for some time .

• Like 1