British Speedway Forum
Jacques

Posf2 Poole V Coventry

Coventry fans have never cheered when a rider has slid off?? Are you being serious. I was full of sympathy for the bees regarding the North situation but some of you are embarrassing yourself now.

• Like 1

Yes it was I was in the grandstand with my old man

I bet you were. Funnily I was there and nothing of the sort. Keep stirring your spoon though.

I wouldn't be surprised if you were one of the fans cheering and shouting "hope it ends your career" when Sarjeant needed a ambulance earlier this season.

Some of your fans have as much class as your management and riders like watt.

I've just read that Coventry have refused to do any interviews on sky.

Good on them. Will only get in trouble or fined if they say what they think. Cheated!

Coventry fans have never cheered when a rider has slid off?? Are you being serious. I was full of sympathy for the bees regarding the North situation but some of you are embarrassing yourself now.

In the play offs when track was wet through heat 13 holder came off on the 1st 2nd bends hit the fence hard and the grandstand at Coventry went in uproar !! Just pointing out the facts

Well I expected us to get a beating but this performance is a total disgrace. Embarrassment does not really cover it. Shocking. Feel sorry for all bees fans who put the time effort and expense in to travel.

• Like 1

Well I expected us to get a beating but this performance is a total disgrace. Embarrassment does not really cover it. Shocking. Feel sorry for all bees fans who put the time effort and expense in to travel.

More fool them

I bet you were. Funnily I was there and nothing of the sort. Keep stirring your spoon though.

I wouldn't be surprised if you were one of the fans cheering and shouting "hope it ends your career" when Sarjeant needed a ambulance earlier this season.

Because all Bees fans are angels aint they? I remember our elite league play off when you smashed us at home, we had a couple of fallers, and you lot cheered, so dont tar all fans with the same brush!

• Like 1

Good on them. Will only get in trouble or fined if they say what they think. Cheated!

What stupid response I never cheer when there's a serious crash on a speedway track have you no morals !!! Mick spiers who was a junior at long eaton in the early 80's was killed in a track crash he was dating my sister at the time that's why i and I will never cheer a serious crash of any sort !!!!
  • Like 1

Apparently you can hold your heads high - according to Game on and mdmc wotsit :rolleyes:

• Like 1

It's clear to see you have an inferiority complex - And it's clear to see it's fully justified :lol:

• Like 2

Apparently you can hold your heads high - according to Game on and mdmc wotsit :rolleyes:

a 5-1 short of Poole getting to 60 points, makes you laugh dont it :lol:

• Like 1

The discussion was about tonight,not the averages.

Still debatable.

Good to see many cov fans travelling to support there team dispute plenty wanting to boycott the match. Good to see some fans arent hypocrites :wink:

Edited by stevebrum
  • Like 2