British Speedway Forum
Jacques

Posf2 Poole V Coventry

After the result last night, I feel a little less pessimistic, but I think it will be a bridge too far for us at Poole.

I hope we have our eyes on a different guest...Or maybe r/r. Although I know they are not keen on that.

Hopefully Jason is ok after his spill...

I've just seen the forecast for Monday, it's not good!

Edited by Jacques

After the result last night, I feel a little less pessimistic, but I think it will be a bridge too far for us at Poole.

I hope we have our eyes on a different guest...Or maybe r/r. Although I know they are not keen on that.

Hopefully Jason is ok after his spill...

I've just seen the forecast for Monday, it's not good!

The weather forecast is still not great but is improving so fingers crossed.

Presume this will be called off then before 7.30pm tonight.

Presume this will be called off then before 7.30pm tonight.

Given that the forecast has improved over the last 2 days I would wait until Sunday before making a decision.

So 24 hours notice is okay for Poole? Not surprised.

• Like 1

Need a better guest or RR and Howarth to pull his finger out to stand any chance.

If Hans can carry on his run of good form and hopefully Garrity will be fit otherwise it's game over!

• Like 1

Need a better guest or RR and Howarth to pull his finger out to stand any chance.

If Hans can carry on his run of good form and hopefully Garrity will be fit otherwise it's game over!

There's been no update on Jason since it was suggested he had a suspected broken ankle......

Let's hope nothing broken, if they all ride like we know they can then there's no reason we can't beat them

• Like 1

No idea, it's just what I would do. I'm sure 24 hrs is enough notice for Sky.

There's been no update on Jason since it was suggested he had a suspected broken ankle......

I have seen some fans suggesting it on Twitter but has it been mentioned my anybody attached to rider or club? Bees website just says he will be monitored over the weekend.

Keeping everything crossed as there are no riders in the draft capable of covering anyway but really no options looking at the list

Shame we aren't going to see two fully fit teams.

🙏🙏🙏🙏

I think this meeting could still be on monday the forecast seems to be improving and i think we will win not by much though, Harris will probably better and Hans/ Danny partnership is going well, Howarth on the other is proving why Swindon dropped him and hope Garrity is fit after his crash. For Poole good to see Holder riding well again, Magic is unlikely to be beaten at home and Watt is going well at the moment but North is hopeless which is the main problem.

You sound very bitter...

• Like 1

Apparently Dakota 000 North is a doubt for this fixture as his dad has had an accident a couple of weeks ago. Surely that's not grounds to miss the meeting

Edited by mdmc82

Apparently Dakota 000 North is a doubt for this fixture as his dad has had an accident a couple of weeks ago. Surely that's not grounds to miss the meeting

your source ?

Edited by Starman2006