British Speedway Forum
Jacques

Posf2 Poole V Coventry

Countless pages of complete tripe written by sore losers and Poole haters. I'm no huge fan of our promotion who in the past has done some pretty questionable things, however on this occasion all he's done is track a rider (with a lower average!!) to replace a rider who has a doctors certificate stating he's unfit to ride. This was sanctioned by the BPSA and is WITHIN the current rules so how anyone can call it cheating is beyond the level headed members of this forum.

Please feel free to ignore the above facts (and they are facts not personal opinion) and carry on ranting like jealous school children. Me, I have 2 legs of a play off final to look forward to 👍🏼

• Like 7

Several posts in here have suggested the antics of the Poole Promotion is one of the reasons that British Speedway is struggling. I'd like to suggest the malicious attitudes of too many fans, and the grumpy old curmudgeons with their tinfoil hats are a much bigger problem. So much for being a family sport.

I joined this forum hoping to discuss speedway with like-minded enthusiasts. Instead I'm wondering what's the point, as the amount of vitriolic rubbish that is posted on this forum is overwhelming. Such a disappointment.

• Like 2

Still a load of BLABLABLA going on isn't there. Whinging, whining, moaning, slating. Its all blah blah blah.

Eddie Kennet man of the match, voted by Darcy.

Oh by the way moaners and sad losers, take off Eddies points what would the score be??????

UP THE PIRATES NOW and ALWAYS . win or lose!

Where were you HONE?

PS. ...congrats to Harris and Andersen for fighting till the end.

Edited by PiratesPiratesPirates
  • Like 1

Did you all noticed how, when asked about Eddie's possible inclusion next week, Middlo's reply was that they will have to get round the table and see NOT we will see how Dak is!!!!

• Like 2

Well that was a comprehensive defeat for the Bees on the night - however, still proud of the Bees performances this year in the League!

Never going to beat the Pirates after a first leg home draw and with Garrity and Kylmakorpi out of action plus a strangley ineffective Kyle Howarth this year ( compared to last year that is )

Must say I too believe the whole Dakota North / Eddie Kennett issue stinks to me - compassionate leave for the rider who didn't looked that bothered about things when on television in the first leg and isn't that worried that he played golf the following day! Having said that, Matt Ford could've brought in Gordon Kennett on the night and Bees would still have been beaten by the better side.

Congrats Poole - Good Luck Aces !!

Still a load of BLABLABLA going on isn't there. Whinging, whining, moaning, slating. Its all blah blah blah.

Eddie Kennet man of the match, voted by Darcy.

Oh by the way moaners and sad losers, take off Eddies points what would the score be??????

UP THE PIRATES NOW and ALWAYS . win or lose!

Where were you HONE?

It's not the points it's the principle of the matter. I can see this becoming the norm when riders aren't in the right frame of mind for numerous reasons the promoters will be replacing them with homers. Not sure if heads in the wrong place should warrant a guest, but rather r/r ...

It's not the points it's the principle of the matter. I can see this becoming the norm when riders aren't in the right frame of mind for numerous reasons the promoters will be replacing them with homers. Not sure if heads in the wrong place should warrant a guest, but rather r/r ...

See what I mean? Blah blah blah. Hahahahahahah

• Like 1

So the cheats make it to the final and their idiot fans cheer when riders fall off only down Dorset way. For the good of the sport lets hope Belle Vue destroy them in the final so the league has some credibilty. What a bunch of halfwits who have seem to forgotten what happened to Darcy. Then again maybe the brain cell was being shared around

Looks like the Coventry management missed a trick by not booking Eddie as a Guest themselves.

His recent PL form warranted it.

I understand they wanted too....

Yes they do (maybe not as loud) - I wasn't trying to justify it just saying it happens everywhere

They cheered when he fell then booed him as he rode back to the pits. Disgusting

So the cheats make it to the final and their idiot fans cheer when riders fall off only down Dorset way. For the good of the sport lets hope Belle Vue destroy them in the final so the league has some credibilty. What a bunch of halfwits who have seem to forgotten what happened to Darcy. Then again maybe the brain cell was being shared around

Youre posts are full of nasty poisonous comments.Why you have not been banned permanently from this forum is beyond me.

• Like 3

You have to blame Horton he had Chance to strengthen this team and he didn't bother.I hope Belle Vue hammer poole now

But he did try. No rider wanted too come hence Kings Lynn going R/R for Milik, Swindon going for Kildemand when they had 2 more points available and Poole not strengthening. Even look at Leicester they had to get Swiderski in as replacement.

In the play offs when track was wet through heat 13 holder came off on the 1st 2nd bends hit the fence hard and the grandstand at Coventry went in uproar !! Just pointing out the facts

That's bollocks. Perhaps a few but not the whole stand like a Poole tonight

Well I expected us to get a beating but this performance is a total disgrace. Embarrassment does not really cover it. Shocking. Feel sorry for all bees fans who put the time effort and expense in to travel.

Agree with that should have done a lot better.

Who the hell cares! In a year or two's time there will probably be no Coventry speedway. Poole will still be pulling strokes to bend the rules if any team dares challenge them but not noticing that the league has wasted away. In other sports we've had the drug cheats (cycling) and bent hierachy (football). In speedway we have the rule manipulators, the tricksters, the win at all costs and sod the sport mentality. There is only one answer and that is a strong, independent and active ruling body.

Enjoy your victory Poole. Pity about the stench of rotting fish that seems to linger over that stretch of the south coast.

I'm quite sure there will be speedway a Coventry for longer than you think

Countless pages of complete tripe written by sore losers and Poole haters. I'm no huge fan of our promotion who in the past has done some pretty questionable things, however on this occasion all he's done is track a rider (with a lower average!!) to replace a rider who has a doctors certificate stating he's unfit to ride. This was sanctioned by the BPSA and is WITHIN the current rules so how anyone can call it cheating is beyond the level headed members of this forum.

Please feel free to ignore the above facts (and they are facts not personal opinion) and carry on ranting like jealous school children. Me, I have 2 legs of a play off final to look forward to 👍🏼

Its upto the employer whether somoeome gets compassionate leave. A doctor cannot grant that. Poole knew if they gave him time off they wouldn't get a facility hence sending North to get a sick note. How a doctor can give a note for compassionate leave I still dont know

See what I mean? Blah blah blah. Hahahahahahah

Erm Trees isn't a Bees fan but a fan of speedway id take this poster and many other posters seriously. People are walking away from the sport because of things like this. If fans keep leaving eventually there will be no Poole Speedway too? Now do you understand why fans want rules applied fairly and everything above board??

Edited by woz01
  • Like 1

......woz01....... But he did try. No rider wanted too come hence Kings Lynn going R/R for Milik, Swindon going for Kildemand when they had 2 more points available and Poole not strengthening. Even look at Leicester they had to get Swiderski in as replacement.

Some fans will still think the Coventry promotion sat back and did nothing. If they were given the phone or text records they'd think they were false. :rolleyes:

Edited by Gemini

Some fans will still think the Coventry promotion sat back and did nothing. If they were given the phone or text records they'd think they were false. :rolleyes:

Tai even gave an interview saying he was asked but wasn't set up to ride here. They would've been paid highly for UK standards too. Edited by woz01
  • Like 1

Why don't you just go and fall in a nice deep hole. :icon_smile_clown: NOBODY, at Poole has forgotten Darcy, thats why 100's of T shirts and other pieces of merchandice were sold at Poole tonight.

You are just a troll and a sad nasty piece of work who should be banned from this forum for good.

Well that was a comprehensive defeat for the Bees on the night - however, still proud of the Bees performances this year in the League!

Never going to beat the Pirates after a first leg home draw and with Garrity and Kylmakorpi out of action plus a strangley ineffective Kyle Howarth this year ( compared to last year that is )

Must say I too believe the whole Dakota North / Eddie Kennett issue stinks to me - compassionate leave for the rider who didn't looked that bothered about things when on television in the first leg and isn't that worried that he played golf the following day! Having said that, Matt Ford could've brought in Gordon Kennett on the night and Bees would still have been beaten by the better side.

Congrats Poole - Good Luck Aces !!

I will say unlucky Coventry, and the fans who travelled to Poole were a credit to your club. Thank goodness you didn't take your promoters sad unjustified advice.

Edited by Starman2006
  • Like 2