British Speedway Forum
Crazy robin

Poole Vs The Aces For The Title

You are reading things that aren't there, he's never said he was a promoter...

:D:approve:

Its a figure of speach my little Piranha..

Edited by Starman2006

25 years in ther sport has left you with a network of friends and workmates high high up in the sport. First you come across as a Doctor, when you probably couldn't even Doctor a cat, now your a bleedin promoter. Next you'l be telling us your a TV presenter. What a pile of b-llrubbish you write. Another deluded make up artist. I look forward to meeting you, in your Chris Holder shirt...

Woah woah woah....

My NICKNAME is on here has the word doctor in it... I have NEVER professed to be a doctor.

I also don't know how you got promoter from my last post - i've been within the sport for 25 years...fan and other positions.. definitely not a speedway star seller tho, so you've got one up on me there :-)

• Like 2

Woah woah woah....

My NICKNAME is on here has the word doctor in it... I have NEVER professed to be a doctor.

I also don't know how you got promoter from my last post - i've been within the sport for 25 years...fan and other positions.. definitely not a speedway star seller tho, so you've got one up on me there :-)

Well you come across as something you are clearly not. And i have a very good memory for what people say.. ;)

Well you come across as something you are clearly not. And i have a very good memory for what people say.. ;)

:D :D

Edited by Jacques

Yes my little Piranha, i do...

Any doctor or non doctor can see you need help sunshine.

• Like 1

Any doctor or non doctor can see you need help sunshine.

Really, that the best you can come up with...

1 he does not. And 2 you can't remember what someone said 30 seconds ago when replying to their posts!

Woah woah woah....

Think its called selective reading/memory by Starman

I saw this thread on the day it was created, but with me being mid 30s, i had clearly nothing to add.

Look at the folks on this forum who chip in regularly...most will have nothing to say that would be any kind of use to you about John Louis. Thats not to slag off any particular group, its simply a fact of life.

I seriously doubt that any of the folk you aim your rant at would even be of the age or brain power to contribute to what will no doubt be an excellent read, no matter how much feedback you get from the bsf.

I know zilch about John Louis,

But i do know, as a young lad in 1990 taking my first steps in the sport, with you as editor, the Speedway Mail was a big part of me falling in love with the sport.

And i thank you for that.

Screw John Louis ;)

So:

Mid 30's and 25 years in the sport.................... That would be starting at age 10 or under then? At least reading the speedway press is 'an involvement' I suppose.

And it looks as if John Louis is not one of his network of friends and workmates high high up within the Sport.

So:

Mid 30's and 25 years in the sport.................... That would be starting at age 10 or under then? At least reading the speedway press is 'an involvement' I suppose.

And it looks as if John Louis is not one of his network of friends and workmates high high up within the Sport.

No, approaching 40. Started WATCHING as a teen... Jeez.... Has Starman been giving you reading lessons ?

And i don't read the Speedway Star if thats the press you're referring to..

This has seemed to touch a nerve with a few of you hasn't it... sorry about that..

I think it's that forum members become suspicious when a poster makes unsubstantiated claims about their involvement in the sport. 'Robert72' being an example. A disclosure of the facts stops this happening.

Nothing wrong with my reading. You said "in 1990 taking my first steps in the sport". Infers more than just spectating.

The speedway press I was referring to was the Speedway Mail - again as stated by you.

And again, you said "with me being mid 30's" - late 30's then if approaching 40.

Lovely comment about John Louis too........

Still, everyone to their own I guess.

Just to add good luck to both teams tonight and this week.

Obviously I am likely to side with the Aces (as my 2nd team) So hopefully it will be a great advert for speedway.

I love the play offs, even tho my beloved Wolves aren't part of them this year.

• Like 3

Back to tonight. I hear the Poole fans are on their way. The motor bike and side car have left. Ford is riding the bike with Middlo in the side car. Starman was going to ride on the pillion but strangely they set off 15 minutes early and he missed them.

• Like 5