British Speedway Forum
Crazy robin

Poole Vs The Aces For The Title

ive had a message fron a mate suggesting Newmans cut out was not correctly in place as well as the missing goggles.

Not in a position to check the footage so cant comment further on it.

Anybody able to look at Sky coverage to ratify or otherwise.....

Yeh of course it was. You do arf talk some crap.

Maybe Belle Vue should have protested about Dakota North's hair too:

"12.4 The Rider’s hair and neck between the Helmet and the suit must be covered; scarves or neckerchiefs must not trail so as to be a possible source of danger."

Then Antonio Lindback shouldn't be riding either then...

• Like 1

But if we're throwing "hows, whats and whys" around. How is it fair that just because a referee is inept that BV should lose out? While it's entirely possibly that Kyle could have come from 15 metres, he was the one who was in the wrong so should on balance be the one who loses out, not the 100% innocent BV.

As I said above, the issue here is the referee has balls-up, he is the one I have an issue with!

Ok thats fine, if BV get the 2 points taken away and we win the 2nd leg fair and square, then i would hope you and all the other Poole haters will be congratulating us. But i won't be holding my breath.

Problem is with you lot, you hate us sooo much that even in a situation like this you will turn it into a Poole problem, when its clearly down to the start marshall and referee. They are the ones at fault. Nobody else.

This from the guy who yesterday said he had a good memory and got confused when I said he couldn't even remember 30 second back when replying to a post! I've already made it quite clear I have no issue with Poole over this and I have had a go at someone who accused Poole of cheating as cheating implies some intent to break rule for a gain and I don't think that was the case here.

The problem here is that if the BSPA/SCB/ACU don't clamp down on this one they're saying, "safety? Pah, who gives a rubbish" and I'm afraid that next time Kyle Newman says it's not safe to go out on track I'll be pointing this incident out! If I drive down the road without a seat belt on I get punished if caught, not because I have gained but because I have put myself at risk, this is the same.

Then Antonio Lindback shouldn't be riding either then...

Lindback doesn't ride in the British league. Maybe thats why :P

This from the guy who yesterday said he had a good memory and got confused when I said he couldn't even remember 30 second back when replying to a post! I've already made it quite clear I have no issue with Poole over this and I have had a go at someone who accused Poole of cheating as cheating implies some intent to break rule for a gain and I don't think that was the case here.

The problem here is that if the BSPA/SCB/ACU don't clamp down on this one they're saying, "safety? Pah, who gives a rubbish" and I'm afraid that next time Kyle Newman says it's not safe to go out on track I'll be pointing this incident out! If I drive down the road without a seat belt on I get punished if caught, not because I have gained but because I have put myself at risk, this is the same.

I told you. BV are welcome to the 2 points, but if we go on to win it fair and square, i would expect you to be first in the que to congratulate us. But end of the day its the referee and start marshalls fault.

ive had a message fron a mate suggesting Newmans cut out was not correctly in place as well as the missing goggles.

Just wondering if Nicki Pedersen should be penalised from some of his GPS for not having his "tackle" in place before a race too.!? He is always jiggling and repositioning himself. Not right and I hate it. Come on why isn't this being sorted. 😂. Is there a rule for this? Blah blah blah moan complain whinge whine howl bark zzzzzzzz

And while I am at it, why does he insist on having his hair drier on during meetings when he hasn't got any hair? Is this within the rules? I shall have to write a very strong letter to the fim about this. Still blah blah blah ing . .

Edited by PiratesPiratesPirates
  • Like 2

I told you. BV are welcome to the 2 points, but if we go on to win it fair and square, i would expect you to be first in the que to congratulate us. But end of the day its the referee and start marshalls fault.

It would be good for the sport if mr ford came out and said that my rider was found to be breaking the rules and the result should be amended before the 2nd leg of the final.

You're correct. He should have been excluded for that!!

15.3.1 Riders may prepare their Start area, whilst in full, personal control of their motorcycle, including having the Cut-Out Lanyard attached, and with their motorcycle facing the
direction of racing.
There you go, not in "full personal control" as the start guy is revving the bike and the cut-out is not attached as he's seen putting it on second later!
Edited by SCB

It would be good for the sport if mr ford came out and said that my rider was found to be breaking the rules and the result should be amended before the 2nd leg of the final.

It would have been good for the sport had the referee and start marshall had done there jobs in the first place. Then the poole bashers would have had nothing to moan about. Still we can thank good old Nigel Pearson for that.. Mouthy tw-t..

You're correct. He should have been excluded for that!!

There you go, not in "full personal control" as the start guy is revving the bike and the cut-out is not attached as he's seen putting it on second later!

So the cut could be clearly seen being pulled tight BEFORE the race started. Get lost SCB you are a very poor sore loser.

Ok thats fine, if BV get the 2 points taken away and we win the 2nd leg fair and square, then i would hope you and all the other Poole haters will be congratulating us. But i won't be holding my breath.

Problem is with you lot, you hate us sooo much that even in a situation like this you will turn it into a Poole problem, when its clearly down to the start marshall and referee. They are the ones at fault. Nobody else.

Personally i think some Poole fans are taking this too personally.

It's against the rules starman, surely you aren't suggesting that any rule is ignored?

Poole fans would rightly be calling for the points removed if it was the aces and no one would be suggesting that would be wrong.

Even a 2 point loss on the night to Poole would have been a great result and are still clear favourites to retain the title.

Nurse! He's escaped again...

Worse still a wasp might have gotten inside his helmet and that would have been pandemonium. After all it happened many years ago to a rider who I can't remember now. Have a look at some ancient footage or some pics from the 20's and 30's and see what they used to wear! I'm not advocating it but it all looks a bit dangerous to me. 😱

I do not know why some of you are getting your knickers in a twist, over the goggles issue. It should have been up to the start marshal to point this out to the ref, and how the ref did not spot what was going on from his lofty perch is baffling.

I do think that even if BV got the two points, it will make little difference to the overall final result. It looks like Poole look after their FTR riders with equipment, Nielsen on the other hand has been on slow equipment all season. I expect the FTR scores to be the same at Poole.

I still think it cannot be right when so many Elite meetings are decided by your "novice" riders, the FTR system is in serious need of an overhaul, or scrap it altogether.

• Like 1

Personally i think some Poole fans are taking this too personally.

It's against the rules starman, surely you aren't suggesting that any rule is ignored?

Poole fans would rightly be calling for the points removed if it was the aces and no one would be suggesting that would be wrong.

Even a 2 point loss on the night to Poole would have been a great result and are still clear favourites to retain the title.

Yes we are, but for the 1000th time, its down to the referee and start marshall, how many more times. Clearly these poole hating :icon_smile_clown: 's on here will just not have it.

Rules are not strictly enforced...which begs the question why have them?

Rule 12.4 states.."The riders hair and neck between the helmet and the suit must be covered...".Might sound petty,but if its a rule it shouldnt be enforced?

Riders including Dakota North would need to visit a barber pronto.

Speedway has never progressed compared to other forms of motorsport,it still looks like an amateur sport at times.Maybe that part of its character

Dakota.jpg

I've told you Starman I ain't a Poole hater so there's at least 1 on here.💀

Here we go again...................anyone who actually watched what was going on could clearly see that Kyle had a problem with his goggles.............the start marshall tried to help him but could not..............the alternative was to go back to the pits and be excluded for two minutes as I believe he could not be brought a pair of goggles to the start line as that is also against the rules I believe.........no outside assistance when at the tapes...................

Oh but then again it is Poole and everyone will conveniently forget about Worrall staying down in heat two when he could have cleared the track............

RP

yep you are 100% spot on Worrall was a disgrace in that race. And yes you are 100% correct in that Newman should have been excluded under 2 minutes as he was at the start line without the correct equipment to race so I'm glad you admit that. What next a rider at the tapes without his helmet on. Oh don't worry he doesn't need it let him race.

It would have been good for the sport had the referee and start marshall had done there jobs in the first place. Then the poole bashers would have had nothing to moan about. Still we can thank good old Nigel Pearson for that.. Mouthy tw-t..

Why thank Pearson ? I knew he was breaking the rules plus endangering other riders and staff.

Poole don't help themselves at times, Matt needs to say my rider broke the rules and belle vue should be awarded the 2 points and if he did that he would gain a little respect.