British Speedway Forum
Crazy robin

Poole Vs The Aces For The Title

I've told you Starman I ain't a Poole hater so there's at least 1000 on here.

very true.

Yes we are, but for the 1000th time, its down to the referee and start marshall, how many more times. Clearly these poole hating :icon_smile_clown: 's on here will just not have it.

And it's down to any team manager to protest a rule break.

Middlo would have and rightly so!

You're correct. He should have been excluded for that!!

https://youtu.be/KDpWSEGkXRM?t=1h43m43s

There you go, not in "full personal control" as the start guy is revving the bike and the cut-out is not attached as he's seen putting it on second later!

thank you.

Why thank Pearson ? I knew he was breaking the rules plus endangering other riders and staff.

Poole don't help themselves at times, Matt needs to say my rider broke the rules and belle vue should be awarded the 2 points and if he did that he would gain a little respect.

oh get lost :icon_smile_clown:

I think I might have to go to hospital I have split my sides laughing at all this. Then again it might have to wait until after tomorrow night there is something on my agenda...."burp".

Edited by PiratesPiratesPirates

I do not know why some of you are getting your knickers in a twist, over the goggles issue. It should have been up to the start marshal to point this out to the ref, and how the ref did not spot what was going on from his lofty perch is baffling.

It's nothing to do with the start marshal. It's NOT his job.

Seriously, wonder about this forum. People make things up.

Mark Lemon pointed out the lack of goggle to the referee after the heat, the referee should have then excluded Kyle. It's that simple.

thank you.

THE CUT OUT WAS CLEARLY TIGHT AND IN PLACE BEFORE THE RACE STARTED. CAN YOU READ THIS ? if you cannot we have sponsors you should pay a visitation to..

Yes we are, but for the 1000th time, its down to the referee and start marshall, how many more times. Clearly these poole hating :icon_smile_clown: 's on here will just not have it.

ITS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE START MARSHAL

It's nothing to do with the start marshal. It's NOT his job.

Seriously, wonder about this forum. People make things up.

Mark Lemon pointed out the lack of goggle to the referee after the heat, the referee should have then excluded Kyle. It's that simple.

You are so thick SCB, its down to the referee and start marshall to take action.

How do you make letters really massive cos I want to shout very loud

THE CUT OUT WAS CLEARLY TIGHT AND IN PLACE BEFORE THE RACE STARTED. CAN YOU READ THIS ? if you cannot we have sponsors you should pay a visitation to..

The rule says he has to have it on and be in control of the bike at the start gate. While he was playing with his goggle he had taken it off then put it back on. The start marshal was in control of the bike not Kyle. :rolleyes:

I just want to reach 600 posts. Nearly there pheww

You are so thick SCB, its down to the referee and start marshall to take action.

It's not for the start marshall to take action. It isn't in his jurisdiction to take action.

2 more. Puff pant