British Speedway Forum
Jacques

Coventry 2016

kenni mentioned it a few weeks ago wen a coventry fan asked him on facebook if he is wanted to ride for the bees again . kenni said he wud but if mick paid him the 2grand he owes him first

kenni mentioned it a few weeks ago wen a coventry fan asked him on facebook if he is wanted to ride for the bees again . kenni said he wud but if mick paid him the 2grand he owes him first

Well Mick wants him too it seems so Kenni has a strong bargaining position. He's now deleted said post so hopefully something was sorted/agreed.

• Like 1

Well Mick wants him too it seems so Kenni has a strong bargaining position. He's now deleted said post so hopefully something was sorted/agreed.

I really like Kenni but how has his form been since his tragic accident? Has he been riding?

I would be happy with him in bees colours but not instead of Harris, King, KK or maybe Kylmakorpi

I really like Kenni but how has his form been since his tragic accident? Has he been riding?

I would be happy with him in bees colours but not instead of Harris, King, KK or maybe Kylmakorpi

Don't think he's raced competitively since his accident. I think he'll be fine once he comes back to competitive racing .

why cant the rider go to the small claims court to obtain moneys owed?

Don't the BSPA hold a substantial bond paid by all current BEL promoters to cover the possibilities of them being unable to pay their debts if becoming insolvent etc. Why can't riders who are owed monies that are disputed apply to the BSPA who if agree that a claim is genuine pay the rider out of the held bond. If at the beginning of the following season any bonds have dipped below an agreed level they have to be topped up before a new promoter's licence can be issued.

• Like 2

I always thought it was under Sandhu's promotion that we signed Kenni, so unless Mick took on the debts... I may be wrong with the dates though.

Don't the BSPA hold a substantial bond paid by all current BEL promoters to cover the possibilities of them being unable to pay their debts if becoming insolvent etc. Why can't riders who are owed monies that are disputed apply to the BSPA who if agree that a claim is genuine pay the rider out of the held bond. If at the beginning of the following season any bonds have dipped below an agreed level they have to be topped up before a new promoter's licence can be issued.

Kenni did say the BSPA wouldn't help him either.

I always thought it was under Sandhu's promotion that we signed Kenni, so unless Mick took on the debts... I may be wrong with the dates though.

Kenni rode in Horton first season in 2012.

If Horton owes him money then he should pay up.

Doesn't reflect well trying to sign riders for next year if other riders hear they don't get paid.

Poor from Coventry

• Like 2

Don't think many do want to ride for Horton. Interestingly if he did want Larsen, who's been shown the door as Kenni has a high average. Personally I think it would be a risky signing.

• Like 2

Don't think many do want to ride for Horton. Interestingly if he did want Larsen, who's been shown the door as Kenni has a high average. Personally I think it would be a risky signing.

To be fair and I've said this before apart from Bates (who wants to stay next season) and Kacper the rest have had consecutive seasons at Coventry or in KKs case did 2013 and came back. It's a bit of a myth than riders don't want to come to Coventry its a League problem not just a Coventry one.

• Like 3

BEES PLAN DEVILS SUPPORT

Wednesday September 07, 2016

COVENTRY promoter Mick Horton has given his support to Plymouth following vandalism at the St Boniface Arena this week.

The Devils still plan to race their remaining home fixtures despite substantial air-fence damage, with Ipswich having already assisted with replacement equipment.

Horton plans to hold a collection at the final Bees meeting of the season at Brandon in order to help out a fellow club.

He said: "I would call on all speedway clubs up and down the country to rally and do the same to help Plymouth.

"I've always thought speedway is a big family and now is the time the family should come together."

Perhaps Horton can have a whip around for kenni Larsen's 2k.

A nice gesture though, hopefully the fans dig deep!

• Like 2

Unless you have proof to show that Larsen is owed 2k I don`t think its appropriate for you to make such a comment. Mick has some good solicitors.

• Like 1