British Speedway Forum

Thanks for replies, will have to keep an eye on his progress. Maybe the change of surroundings will help him.

At Rye House I think most teams will struggle as the team looks pretty good to me, same with Plymouth. Newcastle I will have to look at updates for scores but respect your comments.

Workington like wise.

Hopefully Kyle has a good season for the Tigers.

On his Rye form, I don't think he's been there for 2 or 3 years, possibly injured.

Just looked at updates and last rode at Rye in Sept 2013 in a 45-45 draw and scored 2 from 4 with a tapes exclusion included. R/R in 2014 and 2015.

Rye Team at home in 2016 will take some beating injury free IMHO.

Just looked at updates and last rode at Rye in Sept 2013 in a 45-45 draw and scored 2 from 4 with a tapes exclusion included. R/R in 2014 and 2015.

Rye Team at home in 2016 will take some beating injury free IMHO.

Thought I hadn't seen him race for a while, but I do tend to get him confused with Kyle Newman for some reason!

• Like 1

thats an age related thing shads . i know what you are going through lol.

Now team is complete bring on the 2016 season, if things click and stay injury free then we should be unbeatable at home which is always a good way to start when it comes to challenging at the top.

thats an age related thing shads . i know what you are going through lol.

Glad it's not just me. Annoys the hell out of the missus

just a thought who will be team manager at Sheffield next season ,after speaking to a certain person the other day who told me Jack lee could be on the books at Belle Vue,wonder if he might be returning to manage there National League side

just a thought who will be team manager at Sheffield next season ,after speaking to a certain person the other day who told me Jack lee could be on the books at Belle Vue,wonder if he might be returning to manage there National League side

Do think that there is a rule saying Jack could not do both jobs.

But maybe Ash Birks could be asked to take on the role if Jack is not available.

i like the look of this Sheffield team..

• Like 1

Happy New Year Tiger fans... It's gonna be a good un

That's very nice. I'm sure the Glasgow fans appreciate your thoughts. :party::cheers:

i agree with cue ball, if sheff dont win anything with this team , they never will. great looking team., to fit into a great stadium .. hope you have a good season in 2016 .

STAARS - Thursday 14th January 2016

All Tigers Fans,

The next of the monthly STAARS gatherings this closed season will be nexr Thursday 14th January 2016 at the New Barrack Tavern Pub on Penistone Road, Sheffield (0.5 mile south of Owlerton Stadium) from 7:30pm.

As always it's a chance for Tigers fans, riders and management to catch up, have a chat and a few drinks from the NBT's excellent selection and hear any news/updates from the club during the silly season.

All are welcome !!!

• Like 1