British Speedway Forum
dantodan

Newcastle 2016

If paired together, they might be like 2 peas in a pod :):( ???

Do swedes come in pods!! :o:P

• Like 1

I see that the British Semi Final is being held at Glasgow on Sun 15th May. I wonder if this will effect the Diamonds home meeting with Somerset that same day?

Well done to George and the other members of the promotion - this looks like the best team we have had in years and fitness permitting we should have the chance of a good run in all competitions.

• Like 2

you mean anticipating the starts . :D

I see that the British Semi Final is being held at Glasgow on Sun 15th May. I wonder if this will effect the Diamonds home meeting with Somerset that same day?

Maybe your promotion should put a complaint in to the BSPA and have them change the meeting to a Friday night? ;-)

• Like 1

Even he's only there for say 15 meetings enjoy he's going to be a class act robert Lambert

Only 15 meetings??? WHAT??

anticipation and a quick clutch hand is that not the name of the game and as ivan mauger always said its gating that's one the most important part of the game next to winning

• Like 3

Don't forget folks, open practice (1pm - 4pm) this Sunday (20th March).

P & P (Northern Speedway Launch including Redcar and Workington) Monday (21st March), riders on track from 12 noon-ish.

Edited by Steve Park

Having to change this meeting from the Friday has caused far more issues than the original plan, but here you go!!

I was sorry to read in the SS that Daryl has sold up. His heart has always been in the right place and it's a pity his Elite League dreams of many years ago didn't come off. Nicki, Bjarne and Kenneth, what a heat leader trio that would have been.

Do we have a new co-owner and if so who? I understand Ruffdiamond is loaded, and my money is on him unless Tsunami is making a shock return, of course.

Anyway, thanks Daryl, much appreciated.

• Like 3

I was sorry to read in the SS that Daryl has sold up. His heart has always been in the right place and it's a pity his Elite League dreams of many years ago didn't come off. Nicki, Bjarne and Kenneth, what a heat leader trio that would have been. Do we have a new co-owner and if so who? I understand Ruffdiamond is loaded, and my money is on him unless Tsunami is making a shock return, of course. Anyway, thanks Daryl, much appreciated.

I haven't got as much as Dave, so maybe it's him,,, he's proper posh, have ye seen his car ??? ;)

• Like 1

I haven't got as much as Dave, so maybe it's him,,, he's proper posh, /have ye seen his car ??? ;)

is that Dave "aka Judith charmers " he's always on holiday 😄😄
  • Like 2