British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
NOBODY

Vitally Belousov Badly Injured

You can't expect someone from deep south to know that 😁😁😁😁

Just checked, our Joe was born in Ormskirk. Good old North East. Now I remember his accent. 👍

Edited by PiratesPiratesPirates

Pletschacher has raised €575 for Vitali and will be handing the money over when he is in Russia

You might be sure but I have my doubts. It's off-season, Christmas is coming and I suspect compassion fatigue may have set in.

Still, there may be hope. Perhaps Darcy will split his donations equally with the guys in the same predicament as he's in? Now that's the sort of thing that would do his image the world of good.

To be fair people will donate to who they choose to............Darcy is a high profile rider world wide where as others are not that well known outside their own country..............

What Darcy does with his money is up to him and the trustees of the fund................if he chooses to donate some to riders in a similar position as he is that is up to them................

I do post updates on the Facebook page that I run about any rider that has been seriously injured as and when I see anything..........

What also makes a difference these days is the power of social media............back when Joe Owen and Alan Wilkinson were injured there was no social media and all that was done were track collections and what was arranged through the clubs management to raise money for them...............

What I don't like to see is people saying why donate to one and not another..............people will do what they want with their money and its not for the likes of you or me to tell them which riders to donate it to.............but then the way some of these posts have been worded anyone would think that Darcy should not have had any donations.................the past is the past and no one is perfect................and anyone who says they are is lying................

RP

Pletschacher handed over the money in Russia yesterday

More news,is that a charity football match has been arranged for 12th December in Torun

Hey, British speedway fans.

Vitaly is feeling better right now. You know that Vitaly has had difficult back surgery and he have been staying since October in hospital in Saint Petersburg. I want to tell you that he stood up two days ago with special medical facilities. it was the first his progress after operation. I dont know further information because we will be informed about details after spine MRI.

Please one request! I know that you can read big Darcy Ward interview in the last issue of SpeedwayStar Magazine. Can anybody send me photoes with these pages of article, which i want to translate for russian speedway fans. Thanks a lot

• Like 1

I see that German speedway rider,Christian Hefenbrock is now auctioning some items off in aid of Vitali

• Like 1