British Speedway Forum

yes its in the bournmouth echo.... those that said holder will only ride for poole are wrong

Give it up man, it was a quote by MF not Holder so stop banging your drum. Holder himself (to the best of my knowledge) has never publicly stated he would ride anywhere other than Poole. What MF says or doesn't say is irrelevant.

Unfortunately I have said the same on here for quite a while. I myself am a very passionate Poole supporter, however I can see the bigger picture and do not condone many of our promotions antics. If only Starman would drop his blue stained guard a little and stop kissing Matt Ford's butt, maybe, just MAYBE his posts might be taken a little more seriously and the daily pastings would at least ease up..

Then again, pigs might fly too! :rofl:

Oh i can take my blue tints off C4G if theres something worth taking the specs off for, and thank you for sort of backing me up. But i wouldn't give the majority, on here the time of day to be honest. You are right though, pigs might fly. :nono:

Give it up man, it was a quote by MF not Holder so stop banging your drum. Holder himself (to the best of my knowledge) has never publicly stated he would ride anywhere other than Poole. What MF says or doesn't say is irrelevant.

He and many others will not stop banging the drum, they are looking for bites thats as good as they are, but sadly they are using the wrong bait.. ;)

Predictable last two signings for the Pirates. I wonder who will meet them in the play off final next year...

Predictable last two signings for the Pirates. I wonder who will meet them in the play off final next year...

Belle Vue i would say..

As stated the article only says MF thinks he would ride for someone else in the UK NOT that he definitely would ride................and that did not come from Chris himself who has stated many times he has no interest in racing for any other team in the UK.................what part of that do you not understand

So no we are not wrong it is your misinterpretation of the facts...............nothing new there where you and Poole are concerned.............

RP

HOLDER SAID HE WAS READY TO RIDE BACK OVER HERE AFTER HAVING A SEASON OUT AND IF POOLE COULDNT FIT HIM IN HE WOULD RIDE ELSEWHERE it was in speedway star at the time.......

If holder had stated he would never ride for anyone else then why did matt ford think that he would -----

any rider no matter what they say if they had to they would ride for another club , at the end of the day its more about money

Edited by heathen chemistry

WRONG AGAIN IN THE ARTICLE ITSELF HOLDER SAID HE WAS READY TO RIDE BACK OVER HERE AFTER HAVING A SEASON OUT AND IF POOLE COULDNT FIT HIM IN HE WOULD RIDE ELSEWHERE

Did you ever learn at School, that shouting is rude ?

Belle Vue i would say..

You may well be right there, that would probably be the bookies favorite...

Now the team is done for 2016. Team for 2017 will be

1.Magic 2. Kyle 3.Hans 4.Brady 5. Dudek 6.??? 7. ????

Jack Holder becomes an asset but simply does not ride for us. Season after when Hans leaves and Brady goes to number 3.

Now the team is done for 2016. Team for 2017 will be

1.Magic 2. Kyle 3.Hans 4.Brady 5. Dudek 6.??? 7. ????

Jack Holder becomes an asset but simply does not ride for us. Season after when Hans leaves and Brady goes to number 3.

Oh come on, lets get 2016 and another title wrapped up first.... :D

Oh come on, lets get 2016 and another title wrapped up first.... :D

Just thinking it through. This is the experience year then after that there is a young year. Not a bad team i've made for 2017 by the way. I should quit school and become a promoter.

Edited by poolebolton

Just thinking it through. This is the experience year then after that there is a young year. Not a bad team i've made for 2017 by the way. I should quit school and become a promoter.

No its a good thought, im sure that Matt has also got half the team already earmarked, while many other promoters are still sitting down to Breakfast. Thats the difference.. ;) And thats not brown nosing, thats fact..

HOLDER SAID HE WAS READY TO RIDE BACK OVER HERE AFTER HAVING A SEASON OUT AND IF POOLE COULDNT FIT HIM IN HE WOULD RIDE ELSEWHERE it was in speedway star at the time.......

If holder had stated he would never ride for anyone else then why did matt ford think that he would -----

any rider no matter what they say if they had to they would ride for another club , at the end of the day its more about money

Think outside the box.....................when has Chris himself ever turned around and said he will ride for another club in the UK................what is in that article is what Matt Ford THINKS not what Chris himself has actually said..................every one knows that Chris has repeatedly said he will never ride for anyone else in the UK................what Chris has said and what Matt thinks are two different things...............its not rocket science...............

And do you have to shout.................it is rude and downright aggressive when it is not necessary..............

RP

From Speedway Star November 22nd 2014 an extract from an article by Paul Burbidge;

"So Holder can only wait on Poole owner Matt Ford, but he admits he would be prepared to join a rival club if Pirates can't offer him a deal.

He said:'My options are open. We'll have to see what happens. It's all a numbers game. Until Darcy's thing is sorted out, we don't know what's going on. I'd sort of have to look elsewhere if Poole can't fit me in. I wouldn't like to but you're just a number sometimes in speedway, so we'll see. I'd love to come back to Britain and race and as long as it all fits in sweet it's not a problem.'"

Edited by Alan Jones
  • Like 1

Going back to what Game On posted its says that he 'thinks' he would sign for someone else if he could not ride for Poole...............that does not mean he would necessarily.................

To be fair I have not seen that article before so cannot comment any further...................

RP

Haha!

The odds on favourite to jump to Starmans defence pipes up to defend the indefensible.

Another one accusing their beloved promoter of lying.

Anarchy in the Poole camp!

From Speedway Star November 22nd 2014 an extract from an article by Paul Burbidge;

"So Holder can only wait on Poole owner Matt Ford, but he admits he would be prepared to join a rival club if Pirates can't offer him a deal.

He said:'My options are open. We'll have to see what happens. It's all a numbers game. Until Darcy's thing is sorted out, we don't know what's going on. I'd sort of have to look elsewhere if Poole can't fit me in. I wouldn't like to but you're just a number sometimes in speedway, so we'll see. I'd love to come back to Britain and race and as long as it all fits in sweet it's not a problem.'"

And there it is.

Red Panda and Starman can cry into their buckets...

But no doubt they will STILL deny the blatantly obvious.

• Like 2

Haha!

The odds on favourite to jump to Starmans defence pipes up to defend the indefensible.

Another one accusing their beloved promoter of lying.

Anarchy in the Poole camp!

Not accusing anyone of anything................there is a difference between what one person actually says and what another thinks may happen....................is that too difficult to understand...............

I am not defending anyone..............just reading the article in question................if you don't like what I have to say about it its not my problem..............

RP

Elsewhere does not specify in Britain though..................

RP