British Speedway Forum
mdmc82

Cradley 2016

That would be a good signing depending on how he goes at Monmore.

Think Cradley were hampered last year using rr for greaves for so long and doubt they will make the same mistake again.

That would be a good signing depending on how he goes at Monmore.

Think Cradley were hampered last year using rr for greaves for so long and doubt they will make the same mistake again.

• Like 2

I wouldn't be too concerned with how he goes at Monmore (as long as he can earn a decent return) . It's everywhere else we seem to have problems with a long tail.

Edited by Ommer Mon
  • Like 1

Not seen him ride too many tracks but he goes round Arlington and Kent well for sure.

Not seen him ride too many tracks but he goes round Arlington and Kent well for sure.

I was surprised he wasn't in the Kent team this year. Him in place of Mason as he goes so well around Kent. Remember him beating Morely last year round there. One place you don't want to take Andrews is mildenhall. 2 visits last year and 2 broken thumbs

I was surprised he wasn't in the Kent team this year. Him in place of Mason as he goes so well around Kent. Remember him beating Morely last year round there. One place you don't want to take Andrews is mildenhall. 2 visits last year and 2 broken thumbs

Mildenhall is just one of those tracks where there is little margin for error. Claimed several injury victims over the past couple of seasons Richard being just one of the unlucky ones.

Who's going then? Andrews ( young & in need of more racing to advance his career ) Purchase ,(older but not wiser, rushes into first turn & then parks it.Read tonight on speedway updates that he then gives up after one lap.seen that at Buxton & Coventry ) You make your own minds up.

Has to be purchase to go, bloke gives up after a lap if he is in last.

Even though he is scoring three times as much as Andrews?

Purchase to stay over Andrews, at least purchase scores points or gifted points Andrews doesn't even score

Yeh think about next season, Andrews will only get better, aint as if purchase is beating many riders, fact is he dont try in half is races

Who's going then? Andrews ( young & in need of more racing to advance his career ) Purchase ,(older but not wiser, rushes into first turn & then parks it.Read tonight on speedway updates that he then gives up after one lap.seen that at Buxton & Coventry ) You make your own minds up.

And at Eastbourne, it does my head in when he just toddles around at the back, he needs to remember a "race" is for for 4 Laps, and when he does this he gets so far back, that if an inexperienced youngster in front makes a mistake he is then to far back to capitalise.... Its a no Brainer.

• Like 1

And at Eastbourne, it does my head in when he just toddles around at the back, he needs to remember a "race" is for for 4 Laps, and when he does this he gets so far back, that if an inexperienced youngster in front makes a mistake he is then to far back to capitalise.... Its a no Brainer.

Sadly its an attitude that comes from the higher realms of the sport but doesn't mean there is any excuse for it. Sadly some riders forget it is a privilege to ride for a team and one that plenty would be extremely grateful of.

How is any rider suppose to improve or work out a set up if the just poodle round at the back?

Whilst all fans are hoping a riders score points the only thing the expect is a bit of effort.

The strangest thing about last night at Kings Lynn is how one reserve gets 0 from 6 rides and the other 4+1 from only 4 rides. There is somehting strange going on there. Apparently Bradley was having a good go last night and looked in the mix in most of his races. I didn;'t go so can't comment beyond that.

As far as James is concerned the reason I haven't criticised him for tootling round at the back in some races was that he did pick up an injury earlier in the season. If that has cleared up then I'm afraid the criticism may be deserved.

Lets not put any pressure on Layne Cupitt to perform wonders. He's learning the trade and his scores at Lynn haven't been spectacular. I thought we may be playing a game on when averages come into play but his scores suggest he is a 3 pointer for now at least. good luck to him though.

I still think the biggest problem is filling Jack Kingston's place. In reality R/R for him away from home gives us 4 reserves in the team.