British Speedway Forum
oleoleole

British Tv Rights For Sgp & Swc ?

There you go speedway fans, you need Sky Sports for EL racing, Eurosport for Swedish Speedway and BT Sport for the GPs and SWC. Isn't having all these extra sports channels great for variety and choice?!

There you go speedway fans, you need Sky Sports for EL racing, Eurosport for Swedish Speedway and BT Sport for the GPs and SWC. Isn't having all these extra sports channels great for variety and choice?!

If you can afford them.I can only afford Eurosport Player.

I just have a computer and internet connection......seem to do OK.

It could be worse. No one to broadcast it. Thank heavens we have it all on TV to watch.

BT sport for sky customers is another £19.99 per month!

£5 a month if you switch your phone and broadband

I can't afford Sky or BT Sport so that's my live speedway finished. If anyone knows how I can watch on my pc connected to Orange/EE broadband I am open to advice.

I can't afford Sky or BT Sport so that's my live speedway finished. If anyone knows how I can watch on my pc connected to Orange/EE broadband I am open to advice.

Its why I liked Eurosport Player @ £3.99 pm.

Great news on BT bidding the rights everyone else had the opportunity to bid and BT came in and deal done, what makes me laugh is the knobheads on FB saying its really really bad our days of watching Speedway is doomed well boo fkn hoo! Three years signed sealed and delivered so that is Speedway Gp's secure for another three years on the box, so get a job or stop moaning.

• Like 6

Great news on BT bidding the rights everyone else had the opportunity to bid and BT came in and deal done, what makes me laugh is the knobheads on FB saying its really really bad our days of watching Speedway is doomed well boo fkn hoo! Three years signed sealed and delivered so that is Speedway Gp's secure for another three years on the box, so get a job or stop moaning.

Just pirate it! If you had a contract with Eurosport and been shat on, why bother playing this money making game anymore?

You'd think its the end of the world the way some of the people have made out. At the end of the day for some people they wont be able to afford to watch the GPs and its a shame but atleast the GP has got a good deal (one would assume) and we are able to watch GPs for the next three years.

• Like 1

Good to see manners and breeding are alive and well. Only one knobhead posting today and it isn't me.

• Like 1

I have BT Sport so I'm delighted, there are ways to get BT Sport cheaper if you get time to research it.

Plenty of streaming websites for those not able to watch on Sky or BT Sport