British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
hackneyrocket

Raiders 2016

Interesting theory Shads presume that would free up points to strengthen the bottom end should that prove to be the case ..Have you heard something or is that a speculative thought,????? ---you are not obliged to answer that question..

Haven't heard anything Waco. Just think it's odd to redeclare for just a couple of meetings, unless there's some obscure ruling I'm unaware of

There were rumours previously that Branford was due to feature in the Rockets team before a change of heart by the promoters? Perhaps this is just his way of sticking 2 fingers up at them?

Wouldn't be surprised

Hopwood is a decent signing, good for 7 or 8 points a meeting, but nowhere near Branfords class or scoring power.

Edited by Shads

Branford has been removed from raiders rider profile list also and Hopwood Added.

If Branford is not returning, then Rye need that very long tail strengthened.

If Branford is not returning, then Rye need that very long tail strengthened.

Take out Woods and there's around 6 points to play with

Letting go of Hume looks like a huge mistake right now.

• Like 1

Wouldnt say let him go but brum offered more money so jumped ship, shame for rye cus big talent.

I don't know the ins and outs but he was declared in the team, then sold to Ipswich who loaned him to Birmingham. Whether Brum waved the chequebook is conjecture really, only Hume and the Brummies will know that.

Yeh all seems very strange to me. Brumgot a great rider thou, no1 will beat brum at Perry barr anyway so wouldnt worry to much about tonight.

I suspect Hume wanted to leave Rye

Edited by Shads

I don't want to put the lad down but Morley needs to take a look at his progress in this sport especially at this level

He should be scoring twice what he did tonight and Hume is going to be quite a rider,probably when Ben is still

Poodling around the NL.

Interesting theory Shads presume that would free up points to strengthen the bottom end should that prove to be the case ..Have you heard something or is that a speculative thought,????? ---you are not obliged to answer that question..

Lol where do you guys and girls make this stuff up , Rob flies out on Monday the 18th , hence my previous post re missing only 2 more meetings, and if he has a child he's keeping it a pretty big secret from his family.

Junior

Lol where do you guys and girls make this stuff up , Rob flies out on Monday the 18th , hence my previous post re missing only 2 more meetings, and if he has a child he's keeping it a pretty big secret from his family.

Junior

I've had a secret stash of custard creams hidden for ages and nobody in the house has yet to find em. It's not difficult

• Like 1

I don't know the ins and outs but he was declared in the team, then sold to Ipswich who loaned him to Birmingham. Whether Brum waved the chequebook is conjecture really, only Hume and the Brummies will know that.

Drury Isn't famed for waving a chequebook around even if it is someone elses

Drury Isn't famed for waving a chequebook around even if it is someone elses

And certainly not Tony Mole's! :lol: