British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
coomie

Somerset 2016

but we all love it really .no harm in posting . zumersex is on of my favorite away team threads ,along with peterborrow . you get a bit of reasonable banter from them . ippo are a strange bunch but worth a post now and again . i would like to pay a visit to the old oak tree sometime , just to experience the whole somerset thing . maybe next season .who knows .

You say that every year jenga. You afraid in case you get hooked? ;)

• Like 2

still trying to learn the lingo .

After me then..... Its Somerrrrset for the play offs. Worrrrkington, anotherrrr trophy less season. ;)

I see we've turned our attention to other issues now, rather than the announced Rebels team !!! GOOD !!!

Edited by Aroundtheboards

I see we've turned our attention to other issues now, rather than the announced Rebels team !!! GOOD !!!

Not surprised you'd want to talk about something else

• Like 1

Its not that bad, better than Rye by a mile.

I'd say about 40 yards personally.

Somerset have some young and entertaining riders in their side, should make for an exciting season fair play to the promotion for giving them a go.

Its not that bad, better than Rye by a mile.

We've had crap teams for years. You're used to better... MUCH better!!

• Like 1

We've had crap teams for years. You're used to better... MUCH better!![/quote

With respect Shads we don't as yet know how good this team can be. You made a comment earlier at maybe crowds may be dwindling a bit at the OTA, well I think one thing we are all agreed on is this team is potentially very exciting so should put bums on seats for a start . The years have been littered with teams that were initially expected to win everything, it happens very rarely.

New rebel Rohan tungate wins south aus title,that's what being a rebel can do for you!

Pity he couldn't put in some decent or even half decent performances whist guesting for Panthers towards the end of 2015 season then we might have considered signing him. Have to say wasn't impressed with him at all so good luck as your gain is no loss to Panthers.

Pity he couldn't put in some decent or even half decent performances whist guesting for Panthers towards the end of 2015 season then we might have considered signing him. Have to say wasn't impressed with him at all so good luck as your gain is no loss to Panthers.

as bitter as lemon concentrate!! lol

Perhaps he didnt want to ride for you so was rubbish on purpose. Cant blame him. wink