British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
coomie

Somerset 2016

Well somebody had to do it all the other teams are! Who do you Somerset hope for In 2016,starkey has to be in,with wrighty.and josh or Brady,both would be to high i think,Ritchie improved in last few months so may be keep if he wants to continue,6-7 again will be critical choices.james Shane's may be?

Edited by coomie

i take it you want to borrow the quirky , worky , average converter again . it may need new batteries in , as its taken a bit of a hammering last season when you borrowed it .

i am sure garry has the abacus sorted out and he may well be able to use it !

josh coming back to Workington so he can lower his average again . that's his 2017 season sorted . :t: Laff Out Loud. :P

• Like 1

I don't think we will keep Josh, Ritchie or Brady ! In reverse order I think Brady has become disillusioned, lost his edge and will be looking for a new challenge to bump start his potential form, I think he may double up for Poole and Sheffeild. Ritchie en route for Newcastle ? and not sure about Josh. All gut feelings !

I don't think we will keep Josh, Ritchie or Brady ! In reverse order I think Brady has become disillusioned, lost his edge and will be looking for a new challenge to bump start his potential form, I think he may double up for Poole and Sheffeild. Ritchie en route for Newcastle ? and not sure about Josh. All gut feelings !

Alka-Seltzer* or Imodium* might help with that............*Other remedies are available :lol::P

• Like 1

Alka-Seltzer* or Imodium* might help with that............*Other remedies are available :lol::P

Yeah! Like stop supporting Speedway and take up Darts !!! :drink:

As long as your team is competitive for a top 6 play off spot with racers in your team , it won't matter who is there.

You have a cracking track that produces quality entertainment and long may it last...

• Like 6

I would keep Starke and Wright, real triers who are the centre of the team.

Rasmus and Greenwood are a maybe, they both came in and done a job. It was unlucky for Ollie who I think was just coming to the fore.

Ritchie and Josh, I wouldn't keep as they are just so inconsistent throughout the season.

Brady I would let go aswell, as good a rider as he is, he isn't a no.1 yet. Throws away to many points and needs a smaller track to learn more on.

Potential riders to come in are: Alex Davies, Kyle Newman, Robin Aspgren, Bradley Wilson Dean, James Shanes, Nick Morris and Kyle Howarth.

So we could go with

Nick Morris

Paul Starke

Charles Wright

Alex Davies/ Rasmus Jensen

Kyle Newman/ Kyle Howarth

Bradley Wilson Dean/ Robin Aspgren

Ollie Greenwood/ James Shanes/ Danny Ayres

• Like 2

I would keep Starke and Wright, real triers who are the centre of the team.

Rasmus and Greenwood are a maybe, they both came in and done a job. It was unlucky for Ollie who I think was just coming to the fore.

Ritchie and Josh, I wouldn't keep as they are just so inconsistent throughout the season.

Brady I would let go aswell, as good a rider as he is, he isn't a no.1 yet. Throws away to many points and needs a smaller track to learn more on.

Potential riders to come in are: Alex Davies, Kyle Newman, Robin Aspgren, Bradley Wilson Dean, James Shanes, Nick Morris and Kyle Howarth.

So we could go with

Nick Morris

Paul Starke

Charles Wright

Alex Davies/ Rasmus Jensen

Kyle Newman/ Kyle Howarth

Bradley Wilson Dean/ Robin Aspgren

Ollie Greenwood/ James Shanes/ Danny Ayres

Well done !

Sound thinking and a sound team wish list. I would go with that as well. :t:

• Like 1

Oh well! Next !!!