British Speedway Forum
Paul Johnson

Scunthorpe Scorpions 2016?

I m not his dad !!! So you can have your say but I can t mine ?? He was averaging just under 6 last year at Ipswich without NL riders at seven. It's win win if he scores well they ll keep him if not then he ll soon be gone so don t see the issue. Oh and with ref to rob he said to us years ago that he wasn t that p$$$ed of with ash as ash never promised to stay after first year with stags.

• Like 1

We've got a racers track so I don't understand why we've signed him and he's in the main body of the team I'm flabbergasted.

Sorry my mistake he's in the reserve position still won't score anything there either.

Yes at Reserve and Peterborough have, probably, the best Reserve in their side and a very solid top 5, but let's give the boy a chance and wait and see.

I thought he was unlucky to lose his place at Plymouth last year and did a solid job at Ipswich. Maybe a good job Lunna isn't still with the Scorps though.

Because they wanted to get Simota to reserve and points freed up by fisher drop in average they could fit Kurtz for ash. Not due to bad form in fact they offered him place this year but he turned down

ash morris , every mothers dream kid . great to see ash getting back into the pl. hope he has a good season , nice kid and look forward to seeing him down wuggyway (workington) a wee jem of a marra .

Edited by jenga
  • Like 2

Ashley did a more than decent job at Ipswich last season.

Good to see him back in a PL place even if it is only short term. Hope he picks up a long term place somewhere for the rest of the season once this stint is done.

• Like 2

We've got a racers track so I don't understand why we've signed him and he's in the main body of the team I'm flabbergasted.

Sorry my mistake he's in the reserve position still won't score anything there either.

Ashley is a good reserve in the pl pity you got three already!

When Morris came in to the Witches team last year he did a very good solid job for the Witches at reserve .

When Morris came in to the Witches team last year he did a very good solid job for the Witches at reserve .

He may well of done on non racers track 😉

Don't take this the wrong way but with a draw and and a loss at home so far, your racers on a racers track ain't exactly pulling up any trees either. And on a non racers track you picked up a win.

Edited by baldyman

Because we dont like afternoon racing. our track is set up for evening. we always struggle at 3pms and bank holidays...

• Like 2

Because we dont like afternoon racing. our track is set up for evening. we always struggle at 3pms and bank holidays...

That and the fact the team isn't very good

• Like 1