British Speedway Forum
Alex2000

Eastbourne 2016

I think Powell will be a secret weapon paid 9 at Birmingham would have been paid 12 had the start Marshall not left the centre part in the middle of the track like that incident that nearly killed Chris Louis

No thanks to Danno Tom Brennan way better than him although he won't ride. Ethan though

In Conner's statement, doesn't he say ' at least ' one rider returning from last year which could indicate more than one ?

No. Sussex Bulldog got that a bit wrong. If you read the official web site Connor indicated that one other rider from 2015 would be back. This must therefore be either Andrews or Owen. I would have thought they were going to need both with BWD and Spiller gone.

Steven obviously wants to do some baking next season... as he is asking for the wooden spoon!

Ok how about i name a team we have no hope of getting? Im naming a realistic team that could happen. I expect brennan to walk knto the team at the end of july. As for catinthehats team no thanks not enough improvement in shane, danno, if any. What about this then id like this, but i see it extremely unlikely..

1. Jacobs 8.63

2. ?? 4.87 (terry daley 4.72)

3. Wood 5.90

4. Andrews 5.18

5. Hopwood 8.00

6. Powell 3.00

7. Bacon 4.42

So more info, we are signing 3 potential no.1s so how about greenwood, hopwood and dont know what average he would be but looks to be making a return this year and is mates with connor. Rob mear ?

So more info, we are signing 3 potential no.1s so how about greenwood, hopwood and dont know what average he would be but looks to be making a return this year and is mates with connor. Rob mear ?

Where does that 'info' come from? Without an out and out no 1 we could struggle this year. I was happy with Ben at one when I thought the limit would be 36 but at 40 we have no hope against a Birmingham side which will surely have Zach with Perry and two very promising reserves unless we do find an almost 9 pointer which looks impossible. Morley must be at Rye/Kent and Ellis & Branford look too high even if any were interested.

No. Sussex Bulldog got that a bit wrong. If you read the official web site Connor indicated that one other rider from 2015 would be back. This must therefore be either Andrews or Owen. I would have thought they were going to need both with BWD and Spiller gone.

I actually copied and pasted Connor's post. He obviously changed it later !

So Richard has put on Facebook that he has had no calls:

Leaving Owen, mason, spiller, Warwick, Bates, Cottham.

As wood and Hopwood are confirmed.

Bwd can't ride and k Dugard isn't back at the club.

They did a deal face to face. You know what he's like ;)

• Like 1

Bates- retired Warwick- will take some time out after his crash spiller- exams. Cottham Mason and Owen possibly