British Speedway Forum
Alex2000

Eastbourne 2016

What about Paul Hurry i heard they they got a lower average on him at 8.5 is that true can we fit him in as he goes well around the big one and little ones also local and good on the back wheel he cant do a one handed wheelie as his arm is broken arm thats now ok is too short lol.

Good to see a local lad back, Hurry and Cottham maybe?

Hurry would probably still be a sensation at NL level. From a personal note I hope Paul stays away and enjoys a long relaxed retirement. He has had far too many injuries in the past that he has barely gotten away with and would be a crying shame if he pushes it one season too far at Eastbourne.

Get him in the pits but on the spanners only and remain the legend that he is.

Maybe Paul Dugard to replace Kelsey in the team.

Paul still looked good when he had a ride round last year on Kelsey's bike - and he was wearing trainers.

He's still got it.

Less than 24 hours who do we reckon it could be

Jake Knight

• Like 1

And it's Jake Knight - that's official - who can ride big and small tracks.

Looks like a great signing on a six-point average: he is capable of far more than that, especially when he settles in to the Arlington family.

I'm good aren't I

well well well, damm i didnt have him on my radar as i though he had given up and taken this year out. what a great signing at 6 points mmmmm i think his average will go up at least a point and a half with some help.

Another good singing by the Eastbourne Team.

Worried that i have not heard much about Richard Andrews.

http://www.eastbourneeagles.co/news.php?extend.889.1

Edited by catinthehat

I think Eastbourne have to give Richie Andrews another go.

Need to enrol him in Tumble Tots so he doesn't break his thumb when he falls. :)

• Like 1

well well well, damm i didnt have him on my radar as i though he had given up and taken this year out. what a great signing at 6 points mmmmm i think his average will go up at least a point and a half with some help.

Another good singing by the Eastbourne Team.

Worried that i have not heard much about Richard Andrews.

http://www.eastbourneeagles.co/news.php?extend.889.1

Agreed a signing with plenty of potential providing the Dugards can supply the help to iron out his previous mechanical issues. With decent kit will be very dangerous and should be pushing for the number 1 or 5 jacket.

Maybe he is going to have Brads bikes as i know that the Club provided him with bikes at the start of the year, good investment if its true.

makes the team strong now just missing the big link just one more heat leader, Paul Hurry maybe?