British Speedway Forum
Alex2000

Eastbourne 2016

Andrews was one of the revelations of 2015 so would be pretty shocked if Eastbourne have not resigned him. If he is available he would Deffo be welcomed over the boarder in Kent.

• Like 1

It's looking like the last 3 could be Hughes, Andrews, and probably Charlie Powell ? Makes somewhere around 39.75 I think, not a bad team again if it is.

Edited by gazzac

with 17.10 for the 3 remaining riders , if powell is no7 could we get andrews and owen within the last 14.10 ? if so is there anybody else who would like to see both back.?

I predicted this well before you ha ha

Nah I just didn't put it on here
  • Like 1

with 17.10 for the 3 remaining riders , if powell is no7 could we get andrews and owen within the last 14.10 ? if so is there anybody else who would like to see both back.?

No way, this would leave us 1.67 short of limit. Cannot afford to give the others a start.

We must have an out and out No 1 to begin to compete with the West Midlands duo. There are not many options left. I would settle for Kyle Hughes and Andrews if the rumours are right.

Next Kyle Hughes. Then Andrews and Powell

Andrews saying he hasn't had a call yet.... Surely someone has because he was to good last year. He must have a place and just can't say anything

Edited by Al3x200

Joe Jacobs time webster Nick Simmonds what about Benji Compton

I think knight could quite possibly press for number 1 spot

Joe Jacobs time webster Nick Simmonds what about Benji Compton

I think knight could quite possibly press for number 1 spot

if nick simmonds throws his leg over a bike this year i can't see it being anywhere other than for the warriors. i was a big fan of webster when he came to newport from weymouth so that would be nice for me but if hughes is the strong rumour and with it known at rye that he isn't riding there i don't see him being beaten to the spot by any of the four really. i should have paid a bit more attention to jake as the reaction to him signing has been very good indeed .

Hurry on an CMA of 8.00 and then Powell on 3.00 and then a 6.1 for the last rider would be nice to play with Cottham maybe but might leave us a little bit low what about Marc Owen ?

The Eastbourne team is looking interesting, I can't see it being as dominant as it was in the closing stages of last year.

Two Spillers would potentially turn it from an average looking side to contenders. The management showed last season that they are good at making changes when needed/forced upon them however.

I dont think its a bad team at the moment, only 4 members from last year made the end of the season due to injury. as long as they say injury free i am sure they will be in the top 4 at the end of the year, where i can see that the spiller boys will be ready if needed and fingers crossed i am sure there is a whole team of riders who are waiting on the side lines to step in and help out if needed, and like you said before Ben91 changes will be made.

I heard a rumour that Ben Reade from Stoke was coming back on a lower average.

Speedway Star - 3 spots remain - a new #1 and only one rider from 2015. Can see that being Mark Owen but Eagles and Connor Dugard seem to have the riders in place not announced yet.

Edited by Hackett

Speedway Star - 3 spots remain - a new #1 and only one rider from 2015. Can see that being Mark Owen but Eagles and Connor Dugard seem to have the riders in place not announced yet.

All our riders are in place but I think it will be Andrews. We have to have an 8+ rider so no place for Owen. Edited by Al3x200