British Speedway Forum
Alex2000

Eastbourne 2016

Oh my god i have not stopped laughing since i watched Strudwick rip up the shale in the USA, Beaten by the girl which has to be best, not only did she beat him at Eastbourne and then pulled his pants down again in the interval at Perris, Come on Niall look at the funny side of life.

Time to sit back and say that you almost finished on a high about 37,000ft on an aircraft lol.

So whats the next move for the Club, i do hope that they are going to have some practice soon as i want to watch the team have a few laps.

Don't think I've ever seen NS ride but then again Catinthehat I don't know if I've ever seen you ride,if you have then fairplay but something you should bear in mind is that over the years there's been many a rider who was a slowburner before everything clicking.

He'sbeen on a 500 for about 10 years. How slow do you want? 7 years ago he was dodging away from kids on 250 and still is.

Slow burner? Turn it in.....

• Like 3

Don't think I've ever seen NS ride but then again Catinthehat I don't know if I've ever seen you ride,if you have then fairplay but something you should bear in mind is that over the years there's been many a rider who was a slowburner before everything clicking.

Oh i have a moped thats i use must nights for pizza delivery, Fastest delivery in the south, by the time its out the oven into the box and a few speed bumps later i am at the door, sometimes i take the longer ride around just to make sure it arrives cold lol.

i am sure i give Niall a run for my money if i was able to ride a speedway bike, as long as a modification was made for a pizza box on the back with my sponsors on it.

039-pizza-delivery.png

Edited by catinthehat

And Brad in the window behind it

I think they play a lot more tricks that we dont always notice, one of the ones was to spot a rider in the photos a bit like where is Wally, that went on for a few months then they changed it to the team manager and it was never the same as i could always spot him for some reason it was the hair that was the give away. :t:

Edited by catinthehat

no it was not his size as one photo only had him in it lol

Edited by catinthehat

Oh i have a moped thats i use must nights for pizza delivery, Fastest delivery in the south, by the time its out the oven into the box and a few speed bumps later i am at the door, sometimes i take the longer ride around just to make sure it arrives cold lol.

i am sure i give Niall a run for my money if i was able to ride a speedway bike, as long as a modification was made for a pizza box on the back with my sponsors on it.

039-pizza-delivery.png

bI think Niall is on to you now Cat. I would keep one eye open at night from now on

Niall could not catch me if he was trying his best, the smoke from my fag and the wind in my face i would ride away into the distance to the finishing line. cant wait to see what happens in practice, now Niall is not an Eastbourne rider does that mean he wont be allowed to practice, as i am sure that the Eastbourne boys alone will be the only riders on the track this year up until the season starts.

Does any one know when there might be practice at Eastbourne or where i might find out when they might have one coming up soon.

is that right Niall is a post man? i though he worked for UPS, thats why he had been away to the USA and taking in some parcel training and lucky enough to have a practice in the USA USA USA USA.

Edited by catinthehat