British Speedway Forum
Alex2000

Eastbourne 2016

He says he's spoken to 6 potential number 1s but no joy yet!

I think he should sign perks if he wants it moves a Dodgy Hopwood to 1 but he will be ok as he blew his good engine at press day so once he gets that back should be good. I think perks has the capacity to end up at number 1

Ellis perks guests tomorrow...

Maybe they're trying him out

I would have thought so. Would leave us something to play with on reserves. Get a higher average reserve and bump Phillips or Powell down to number 8

I would have thought so. Would leave us something to play with on reserves. Get a higher average reserve and bump Phillips or Powell down to number 8

Perks and Cottham for Hughes and a reserve would fit. Surely Phillips would drop to number 8, Powell scored some good points in his 3 meetings last year after all.

Perks and Cottham for Hughes and a reserve would fit. Surely Phillips would drop to number 8, Powell scored some good points in his 3 meetings last year after all.

the saying is true... Great minds think alike exactly what I thought earlier as cottham is well capable of beating the newbies this year

And who might the 6 be that turned down the opportunity to be No 1 at Eastbourne?

Wonder why?

I don't get why everyone is saying they want Paul hurry? He may have been a good rider but being a 'development' league he doesn't appeal to me, we already have a rider or 2 who may not develop anymore

How can Ellis Perks guest for Eastbourne? A guest has to be in another NL team's 1-7.

Joe Jacobs guested for us as well so obviously not!

Doesn't matter who guests in a challenge match, not allowed in a competitive meeting though.

Looking at sgb new team decelerations have not been released so I guess Ellis is still technically part of the IOW

Cottham avg to high ?

Perks 7.14 and Cottham 4.70 gives a team total of 39.92. Not that I'm advocating a reserve should be dropped after 2 meetings, I'm merely pointing out a possibility.

Come on Eastbourne, 8 points up and 3 heats to go. Jake Knight superb, big thanks to Perky, and Charley stays on to possibly win the match.

Well, what a win !!!

And GWR too, nice points haul Georgie.