British Speedway Forum

suprised, you dont usually post deluded sh!te like this Scotsman.

I think Erik and Max could easily add 1.5 points to their averages next season, not overly deluded.

Edited by spt82

suprised, you dont usually post deluded sh!te like this Scotsman.

Not deluded at all.

I would certainly expect Erik to add 1 to 1.5 points on his average. He was world long track champion last year so has a pedigree. He has now been to all the tracks. And he was making heat 14 his own home and away last season.

Max was going well at the end of last season. He too has seen all the tracks. But most significantly he will be riding against wobblers (including his reserve partner) in 2 or 3 races which he wasn't last season. So I would expect an increase of 2 points at least.

Not deluded at all.

I would certainly expect Erik to add 1 to 1.5 points on his average. He was world long track champion last year so has a pedigree. He has now been to all the tracks. And he was making heat 14 his own home and away last season.

Max was going well at the end of last season. He too has seen all the tracks. But most significantly he will be riding against wobblers (including his reserve partner) in 2 or 3 races which he wasn't last season. So I would expect an increase of 2 points at least.

wobblers !! hows that then ? max is no6 he will only meet no 7's in heat 2,and the no6's in2 and 14.the other 2 programed rides are again heat leaders and second stringers..

Not deluded at all.

max didn't look too clever around the E.O. E. S this last season wobblers would have stood a very good chance.

Has Cameron Heeps got a team? He's done well round Armadale in the past.

As yet no team has signed him up from what i have read on here. Will do him good to get away from Foxhall this season providing he gets picked up by another team and has for once an injury free season

wobblers !! hows that then ? max is no6 he will only meet no 7's in heat 2,and the no6's in2 and 14.the other 2 programed rides are again heat leaders and second stringers..

As SCB has said re Castagna at Ippo..................

He'll meet the NL riders 3 or 4 times a meeting giving him 3 or 4 points, plus the opposition reserve so assume he beats them half the time thats another 2 giving him 4-6 points a meeting.

max didn't look too clever around the E.O. E. S this last season wobblers would have stood a very good chance.

I agree - Showground not a great track for him - yet.

Mind you Grondal wasn't much cop at Armadale - 6. Emil Grondal 1¹,1¹,0 = 2+2 but 6. Max Clegg 3,1,0,2¹ = 6+1

I am sure there be reserve changes in every meeting in every heat apart from ht 2 to ensure the senior reserve gets the points.

• Like 2

Cameron Heeps signed for Rye House. Wouldn't have minded seeing him at Edinburgh in 2016.

Why ppl keep mentioning southern based riders like Heeps all the time just makes me laugh, few will make the run north on a Friday.

Look for more foreign riders if anything. Although i think Edinburgh wont move until the Masters situation is resolved. But we probably wont get any signing info till the video night in Dec.

i think Edinburgh wont move until the Masters situation is resolved.

What is the situation with Sam anyway? You say it as if there is a problem...

I've not seen him mentioned in this thread, but surely Mark Riss must be a possibility at Armadale next season?

I've not seen him mentioned in this thread, but surely Mark Riss must be a possibility at Armadale next season?

From what i have seen of him i wasn't really that impressed with him and think he would struggle to maintain his average IMO. Would rather try and get some else, someone like Hartel would be a decent signing.

Edited by Mr Blobby

What is the situation with Sam anyway? You say it as if there is a problem...

wants to go EL/Poland route a la Cook it's rumoured.

• Like 1

wants to go EL/Poland route a la Cook it's rumoured.

I would have thought the sensible thing for him would be to have a proper bash at being number 1 at Edinburgh. Right decision for Cook but Masters isn't there imo.

Can definately see Josh ending up at Edinburgh the way the teams have gone.

• Like 1

I don't really get the Grajczonek to Edinburgh rumours, is there any reason for him to be leaving Somerset? And he's been inconsistent at best round Armadale over the years. That said I would be reasonably pleased if he did come, especially if Sam does comes back also would be happy with that as a top two.