British Speedway Forum
hyderd

Belle Vue 2016

The last sentence of your post sums you up perfectly!

Yep and that also sums up many on the PC meeting thread. We cannot all be wrong... ;)

• Like 1

What difference would a postponement have made?

Er to save people shelling out a fortune, i think. Like i said, all of this is well documented in the PC thread, clearly you didn't bring it up then... ;)

Edited by Starman2006

Spelling not your strong point either?

Pardon? (Do I have a troll?)

Is telling the truth your strong point? Got that evidence about Rod North yet? 'Door opening implement'.

So what has 'a dangerous one' got to do with the price of fish, err... sorry cheese?

No, I have two trolls.

Thanks 'Fred', 'Drop A Cog/d' or whoever you are today. Your comments smell very fishy and you are so obviously angling for a bite. But I won't oblige. Good 'cod' man/woman, you give me a 'haddock'. Not exactly the life and 'sole' of the party are you. 'Salmon' should really find a nice quiet 'plaice' for you to while away the rest of your days in the sun's 'rays', especially when you start to lose your 'herring'. The future is looking 'bleak' for you and not 'brill'. 'Betta' take a rest now. You have made so many 'barb'ed comments on here. Constantly 'carp'ing on and 'Dab'ing your toe in the water. Some of your posts deserve an 'oscar', but mostly make you seem like a stupid boy 'Pike'. Such a load of old 'pollocks'. Almost like using a 'sprat' to catch a 'mackerel'. 'Saury' even you know by now that your cover has been blown and you are 'Skate'ing on thin ice. 'Hake', there's a nasty 'tench' in this forum now. Now, back on your 'perch' and stop stalking me.

Legal consequences that i find quite amasing given they have contractors who have either no or little idea as to building or laying a speedway track.

I don't believe the base was dodgy material, i just believe it was rushed and was never done properly, and to my mind the only way to resolve this problem would be to take up the whole of bends 3-4 and start again, because the likelyhood being is if they don't then you could find problems cropping up on a fairly regular basis.

And this is where i believe the track curator should be present to over see it.

I totally agree about your comment on the constraints of a Greyhound track we have the same problem, and yes im sure every EL; track would like the same. Ive nothing against your stadium and at some point i would like to make the trip, but i just feel for a project like this the council having full say to me is absolutely folly. So many peoplewho clearly are just speculating and that includes a lot of BV fans, but the bottom line is the likelyhood being this was rushed, and that is no way of carrying on on a project like this.

Again going back to the PC meeting, clearly it was known there was issues with 3-4, so why didn't the management just postpone the meeting instead of as been said many times, get 6000 people in take there money then tell them to go home. Because something is clearly not right there..

The builders have shown that if they follow the specification they are more than capable of building the track, bends 1 and 2 and both straights are the proof. I thought it was clear that bends 3 and 4 are going to be dug up, the work has started, there is clearly no other way that the base can be put right but thank you for stating the obvious.

You've still not answered my previous question. Are you saying that faced with the Council understandably insisting that they alone have control of the project, Belle Vue should have said that in that case we don't want the stadium?

As for the PCMM meeting see my post #1441 on this topic.

• Like 1

Pardon? (Do I have a troll?)

Is telling the truth your strong point? Got that evidence about Rod North yet? 'Door opening implement'.

I've already answered that one if you care to look. When you find your mistake do tell, and I will give you marks out of ten for effort.

You are the weakest link goodbye.

Edited by Game On

You do know belle vue didn't take there (sic) money when they let them in don't you?

If you had been their (lol!) and the meeting had been postponed and you had managed to get in to look at the track it would have been another 'burst pipe' scandal. As it stands it was worse, 5000+ people got in and watched 20 riders practice with perhaps one rider lifting a bit, everybody was absolutely astonished when it was abandoned.

That's why the moaning from the people who were there is so muted, they have all been to meetings completed on far worse tracks than that.

Its a massive step forward towards better rider safety that the riders concerns were listened to for once, we don't need to go over the infamous Poole meeting at the dog track when middleditch forced his riders out to race on a track so dangerous a world class GP rider got into difficulties and crashed heavily all by himself just one race before.

I'd like to think that speedway has moved on but it seems not if reports from Swindon on Thursday are accurate.

So assuming the BV v Poole meeting goes ahead on 27th April on Sky, what changes to the track and preparation will Ronnie Russell (Sky's Track Co-ordinator) be insisting on, as happens with all Sky meetings??! :nono::wink::P

• Like 1

I've already answered that one if you care to look. When you find your mistake do tell, and I will give you marks out of ten for effort.

You are the weakest link goodbye.

Oh good, I do have a troll. How pleasant. (I have spelt something wrong have I and it has offended you so much you felt compelled to create a post? How sad and lonely it must be in your troll cave.)

No you haven't answered that one. You know you haven't. I know you haven't. Other members of the forum know you haven't. The posters who support the club you purport to support know you haven't.

If I am the weakest link, we all know now who is the Missing Link. 'On The Game'? More like Off Your Trolley.

Goodbye Troll. Hope you enjoy your lunch of cubic zirconium.

Oh good, I do have a troll. How pleasant. (I have spelt something wrong have I and it has offended you so much you felt compelled to create a post? How sad and lonely it must be in your troll cave.)

No you haven't answered that one. You know you haven't. I know you haven't. Other members of the forum know you haven't. The posters who support the club you purport to support know you haven't.

If I am the weakest link, we all know now who is the Missing Link. 'On The Game'? More like Off Your Trolley.

I answered it fully to Tsnuami earlier this week.

So assuming the BV v Poole meeting goes ahead on 27th April on Sky, what changes to the track and preparation will Ronnie Russell (Sky's Track Co-ordinator) be insisting on, as happens with all Sky meetings??! :nono::wink::P

I hadn't thought of that, sounds like more than sufficient reason for another postponement.

Maybe we need to utilise that magic hole we bought from that chap from Dorset. Mind you he promised it only worked on the 1st bend but so far seems only to affect the 3rd and 4th. He looked suspicious to me, wore a jacket with flashy lapels and had coiffured hair. First time I've ever seen a chauffer driven Reliant Robin and the driver was odd, wore a cape covered in stars and the back of the Reliant was full of old copies of the Speedway Star. He was constantly asking the man in the jacket if there was anything more he could do for him, called him sir all the time and insisted on combing and lacquering his hair for him and cleaning his shoes before they got back in the Reliant. The man in the jacket totally ignored him but that didn't stop him fawning all over him. It was a bit embarrassing to be honest.

The builders have shown that if they follow the specification they are more than capable of building the track, bends 1 and 2 and both straights are the proof. I thought it was clear that bends 3 and 4 are going to be dug up, the work has started, there is clearly no other way that the base can be put right but thank you for stating the obvious.

You've still not answered my previous question. Are you saying that faced with the Council understandably insisting that they alone have control of the project, Belle Vue should have said that in that case we don't want the stadium?

As for the PCMM meeting see my post #1441 on this topic.

Id give up mate its like talking to the wall, if people cant understand about contractual legalities, penalty clauses, and the fact the club could not get involved until the stadium was signed over your wasting your breath. Having said that it strikes me as odd that a construction company that no doubt has never built a speedway track could not have brought in a track laying expert in an advisory capacity, but thats how it is with these contracts. Everything was explained at last thursdays meeting, i also spoke to someone who has worked for ISG and learned quite a bit about the legal side of these type of builds, some of the regulations do seem illogical but they have to be adhered to.

• Like 5

Id give up mate its like talking to the wall, if people cant understand about contractual legalities, penalty clauses, and the fact the club could not get involved until the stadium was signed over your wasting your breath. Having said that it strikes me as odd that a construction company that no doubt has never built a speedway track could not have brought in a track laying expert in an advisory capacity, but thats how it is with these contracts. Everything was explained at last thursdays meeting, i also spoke to someone who has worked for ISG and learned quite a bit about the legal side of these type of builds, some of the regulations do seem illogical but they have to be adhered to.

I know. Unfortunately, my mother always told me not to mock the afflicted but to try to to help them.

Edited by Aces51

Wow more made up words, your doing so well, keep taking the tablets.

• Like 1

Wow more made up words, your doing so well, keep taking the tablets.

Which words of mine do you not understand now, Liar Troll? I can help with your education into the world of human beings and the 21st century if would like me to.

As my posts appear to cause you so much consternation, why do you simply not bother reading them, or put me on Ignore - I can go through the procedure for doing that too if you need me to, Liar Troll.

Now back under your bridge and let the nice people discuss all things Belle Vue 2016. There's a good little Liar Troll.