British Speedway Forum
hyderd

Belle Vue 2016

I find it strange that Craig Cook made no mention of Belle Vue when commenting about only riding in one UK league!

I've not read anything saying that

you are correct, you haven't read this anywhere as I doubt it is in print.

Provide some evidance that he has said that or troll off.Every team seems to have their own worries about who is and who is not comming back next year.

not trolling BV72, just highlighting that Belle Vue need to get him onside as he has proved his worth ten fold in his short time as TM.

fingers crossed he's back plying his trade at the new track.. :t:

Scott Nicholls signed, race-used rear tyre now listed on ebay with low opening bid and no reserve. Presented by Scott to raise funds for cat rescue.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/262119674112?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

Unbelievably people are actually bidding on this. Love the desciption, "A FASCINATING, RARE SPEEDWAY COLLECTOR'S ITEM"

Every speedway pits is littered with them because they are just rubbish and costly to dispose of legally. Might have a trip to Kirky Lane and fill my car with them, make myself a fortune

• Like 1

Poppies are popular at the moment. You'd make a fortune for yourself selling them. Go for it.

Unbelievably people are actually bidding on this. Love the desciption, "A FASCINATING, RARE SPEEDWAY COLLECTOR'S

Every speedway pits is littered with them because they are just rubbish and costly to dispose of legally. Might have a trip to Kirky Lane and fill my car with them, make myself a fortune

I think it's quite cool. Obviously my wife would go berserk if I hung an old tyre on the wall of our spare bedroom though.

Unbelievably people are actually bidding on this. Love the desciption, "A FASCINATING, RARE SPEEDWAY COLLECTOR'S ITEM"

TBF, i think you're missing the point here. It's a signed item for a charity auction. You often find people paying over the odds at charity auctions. Yes it's rubbish and has a real value of probably negative figures but if someone wants to donate to charity and get some "memorabilia" in exchange then good for them!

Personally I'd prefer to pay the £27 the winner is currently committed to towards the eradication of cats. They rubbish in my garden and sit no my car leaving muddy footprints and hair over it. Little gits.

Edited by SCB

TBF, i think you're missing the point here. It's a signed item for a charity auction. You often find people paying over the odds at charity auctions.

Louis Walsh has just paid £20k to be a guest judge at an x-factor dress rehearsal.

TBF, i think you're missing the point here. It's a signed item for a charity auction. You often find people paying over the odds at charity auctions. Yes it's rubbish and has a real value of probably negative figures but if someone wants to donate to charity and get some "memorabilia" in exchange then good for them!

Personally I'd prefer to pay the £27 the winner is currently committed to towards the eradication of cats. They rubbish in my garden and sit no my car leaving muddy footprints and hair over it. Little gits.

It isn't a charity, it is someones hobby if you like, rescuing stray cats, and as you alluded to, I would send him some hessian sacks and a few bricks to drown the pests.

TBH though, even as a charity auction the item should have some value, either financial or otherwise, and an old tyre, with or without any signatures doesn't

It isn't a charity, it is someones hobby if you like, rescuing stray cats, and as you alluded to, I would send him some hessian sacks and a few bricks to drown the pests.

TBH though, even as a charity auction the item should have some value, either financial or otherwise, and an old tyre, with or without any signatures doesn't

I'd say if they're getting £22 for some rubbish they've done a bloody good job! The BSPA should be offering them a role to sell British Speedway to the masses!

What about your cat, the one that sleeps on your bed ...You horrible person! :cry:

What about your cat, the one that sleeps on your bed ...You horrible person! :cry:

He's one of my reasons for hating cats. He's evil. But with him being asleep on my bed I also know it's not him that leaves muddy prints on my car and hair on the roof, it's someone elses. Should I ever find it then I'll happily kick the little bastard!

He's one of my reasons for hating cats. He's evil. But with him being asleep on my bed I also know it's not him that leaves muddy prints on my car and hair on the roof, it's someone elses. Should I ever find it then I'll happily kick the little bastard!

I presume you are referring to Manchester cats, with this being a Belle Vue thread ...

Nicholls

Harris

Cook

Fricke

Worral

S Worral

Nielsen/A.n other

Would be happy with that and I think it's highly likely that's what we'll see