British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
TMW

Stoke 2016

I bet Jon Armstrong

• Like 1

A working generater lol

If I were Dave I would run the April/May and Sept meetings on a Sunday afternoon. Not to clash with Buxton.

Edited by TMW

Get volunteers in de weed the place remove all overgrown grass etc get everyone on the centre green try and level it out then plant some grass, bit of paint everywhere and new flags on the flag pole and you're pretty much there

• Like 1

Get volunteers in de weed the place remove all overgrown grass etc get everyone on the centre green try and level it out then plant some grass, bit of paint everywhere and new flags on the flag pole and you're pretty much there

The centre green is a typical stock car stadium: the cars destroy it.

So they start with danny phillips, not a bad start.

Agreed. Under performed last year but bags of potential and relatively cheap average. Although I also tipped Stoke as a title contender last year! Oops.

Tony Atkin back to Stoke. One for the future.

Not necessarily a star of the future but definite experience and guidance for the potential younger team members. If he can fill the Jon Armstrong void in that respect he will be worth his weight in gold.

Good signing. As stated he fills the role vacated by Armo but also he's still a more formidable heat leader than you might expect for a man his age. He averaged just over 8. If Stoke get Payne too then with Phillips likely to improve this year they have a solid start to team building. I wouldn't say Phillips under performed last year - he upped his average. A second year at the same track should help him develop. I'd have thought Tedham and RTD will be back too,

• Like 1

The Stoke exodus continues with RTD following Armstrong & Payne rumoured to be heading to Belle Vue.

A few new faces may help the cause but who is left?

Good signing. As stated he fills the role vacated by Armo but also he's still a more formidable heat leader than you might expect for a man his age. He averaged just over 8. If Stoke get Payne too then with Phillips likely to improve this year they have a solid start to team building. I wouldn't say Phillips under performed last year - he upped his average. A second year at the same track should help him develop. I'd have thought Tedham and RTD will be back too,

rtd confirmed back for the storm

The Stoke exodus continues with RTD following Armstrong & Payne rumoured to be heading to Belle Vue.

A few new faces may help the cause but who is left?

Armstrong has gone Mildenhall. As for stoke what about Ben Wilson? Branford? James wrght aint got a PL place :P