British Speedway Forum
John Leslie

Krzyzstof Kasprzak Should Never Ride For Poland Again....

How will all this affect the hopes of Krzyzstof Kasprzak to also play ice hockey in the Sahara Desert? :unsure:

Edited by Guest

Blimey new science... You're at starman level with that post!

Sorry , I just can't believe that people don't get it. Personally I thought Woffinden's behaviour in Melbourne was embarrassing

Edited by New Science
  • Like 1

More like John Leslie is losing his marbles.. Its an age thing you know. :rofl:

Your so stupid I am not ever sure you even deserve a whoosh ...any news on Jerran Harts release date ?

• Like 4

Sorry , I just can't believe that people don't get it. Personally I thought Woffinden's behaviour in Melbourne was embarrassing

Singing a National Anthem is embarrassing?

Been a lot of folk singing another countries National Anthem at sporting events this week... shame nobody pointed it out its a no go area.

Been a lot of folk singing another countries National Anthem at sporting events this week... shame nobody pointed it out its a no go area.

They were not pretending to be French thou there is a difference.

Can't think of another instance in individual sport where a competitor has chose to sing a rival countries national anthem but deliberately ignores his own

Sure you will throw up plenty of examples.

• Like 2

Not really the same ....not sure when I seen a sportsman sing another National Anthem while not singing his own ...the bottom line is Tai is Aussie at heart and only rode under the union jack as it open up more doors for him .

• Like 3

The Policeman says to Paddy "you can't park your car there", Paddy replies "I can, the sign says Fine For Parking".

• Like 2

Not really the same ....not sure when I seen a sportsman sing another National Anthem while not singing his own ...the bottom line is Tai is Aussie at heart and only rode under the union jack as it open up more doors for him .

He may well be Aussie at heart, who wouldn't be having lived there growing up.

But the bottom line us he is legally British.

Everything else is utterly irrelevant.

Did they play the British anthem in Australia then? If not your point is again irrelevant.

Edited by BWitcher
  • Like 1

what about international cricket when you have played a certain amount of cricket over here you can play for England? a fine mixed bunch that is

He may well be Aussie at heart, who wouldn't be having lived there growing up.

But the bottom line us he is legally British.

Everything else is utterly irrelevant.

I agree with you ..not sure everything else is irrelevant thou ...if he thinks and he wants to Aussie he should have rode for them . I don't cheer him on just because he is British as I see him has a Aussie ...not everyone feels the same but I can't see the point of waving a union jack about to someone who's heart belongs elsewhere and does see himself as British .

Edited by orion

I agree with you ..not sure everything else is irrelevant thou ...if he thinks and he wants to Aussie he should have rode for them . I don't cheer him on just because he is British as I see him has a Aussie ...not everyone feels the same but I can't see the point of waving a union jack about to someone who's heart belongs elsewhere and does see himself as British .

As long as he puts in the effort whilst riding for Britain that's fine by me. He doesn't let the Aussies win does he?

• Like 1

Couldn't get in the Aussie team at the time he opted for team GB?