British Speedway Forum
John Leslie

Krzyzstof Kasprzak Should Never Ride For Poland Again....

Really, has BT sport become compulsory now then. You don't "have to pay" a single penny. All you have to do is make a lifestyle choice.

Haven't you heard about his tattoo

Thats my point after this year at Belle vue if i dont pay for B T sport i may never see our English world champ ever ride again.

Thats my point after this year at Belle vue if i dont pay for B T sport i may never see our English world champ ever ride again.

And if you don't pay admission money to go in to Belle Vue you may never see live speedway again, no one forces you,

• Like 1

You will be joining 'my list'??

You are making a list ?

Are you checking it twice

You will be joining 'my list'??

Which list is this?

Have you ever made other lists?

How many of these lists will Oldace be going on?

What is the qualification criteria for entrance to the list?

Does the list have limited space?

If so, when it becomes full does someone have to go off the list?

Once on the list, is one on it for life or is there a way to get yourself of it?

Can any decision to be placed on the list be appealed?

If so, who to?

• Like 1

Which list is this?

Have you ever made other lists?

How many of these lists will Oldace be going on?

What is the qualification criteria for entrance to the list?

Does the list have limited space?

If so, when it becomes full does someone have to go off the list?

Once on the list, is one on it for life or is there a way to get yourself of it?

Can any decision to be placed on the list be appealed?

If so, who to?

No waiting list - it's part of the BSF settings. You have just qualified on been placed there!

So can you explain how he was eligible to ride for Australia? I've looked but can't find a way he is Aussie.

Ask Nick Morris , he managed to ride in the "British" national league , but then decided he was an Aussie and rode for them In the SWC

Pike! Don't tell him your name.

I won't

Ask Nick Morris , he managed to ride in the "British" national league , but then decided he was an Aussie and rode for them In the SWC

But doesn't Nick Morris have dual nationality due to a British parent.

What has that to do with Tai Woffinden

• Like 2

Nick Morris has a British parent and a British passport.

How does Tai quaify as an Australian?

Edited by grachan

Don't you listen

He has a tattoo of a koala bear on his back, likes Fosters lager, and knows their national anthem !!!!!!!!!!!

Any 2 of those three is enough to make someone an Aussie

Edited by Oldace

becuase Tai had two Australian citizens for parents and had the right to choose his nationality for International competition based on his choice for his first international meeting , Just Like brady Kurtz had the choice , All signed for Newport as British , the rode in Aussie Titles as an Aussie Job done , couldnt ride for Newport on 3 had to be assessed as foreign ,

And the same reason Peter Collins chose England, the same reason Ole Olsen chose Denmark, the same reason Rickardsson chose Sweden. FFS what is wrong with some people, you dont "choose" who to represent in the swc, it is laid down in the rules, and as daft as it might seem, if you are British you represent Britain. To represent Australia yoh must be Australian, an ability to sing the national anthem and a tattoo of Australia on your backside wont do it.

Wrong

Australia needs people for both its growing industry and sport, if you can say gooday cobba while drinking a stubby of Fosters you are Australian.

But doesn't Nick Morris have dual nationality due to a British parent.

What has that to do with Tai Woffinden

Just likje Tai , has dual nationality , due to 2 british parents who were also Australian citizens , Next stupid question please !!

becuase Tai had two Australian citizens for parents and had the right to choose his nationality for International competition based on his choice for his first international meeting , Just Like brady Kurtz had the choice , All signed for Newport as British , the rode in Aussie Titles as an Aussie Job done , couldnt ride for Newport on 3 had to be assessed as foreign ,

Wrong

Even if they were Australian citizens (they may have been but they weren't automatically Australian citizens just because they lived there) Tai wouldn't be Australian because they weren't Australians when he was born.

Therefore he would have had to wait to qualify by residency, which he could do if he lived there until he was 16. Then he wouldn't automatically have become Australian but would ave been eligible to apply.

However, they moved back to the UK when he was 15, so he never qualified by that route either.

I know people in this country who have moved here from overseas and since become British citizens. Their son, who was also born overseas, moved over with them. He cannot become a British citizen yet as he is only 14.

Just likje Tai , has dual nationality , due to 2 british parents who were also Australian citizens , Next stupid question please !!

How do you know they were Australian citizen?

They weren't when he was born anyway, even if they were later.

You don't automatically gain a country's citizenship just because your parents take it on after you are born.

• Like 1