British Speedway Forum
SCB

You Shouldn't Call People Retards. It's Offensive

SCB is multi talented and has a lot more things than Speedway to have a rant about. :wink: In fact I don't think he is on any Facebook Speedway groups.

But poor speller.

But poor speller.

Think SCB just has fat fingers, he is the typo king. Starman on the other hand.....

Think SCB just has fat fingers, he is the typo king. Starman on the other hand.....

It's what he is doing with the 'other hand' that worries me...

Perhaps Starman fancies SCB? Maybe this has all blown up because this is some unrequited love Starman has for SCB and is trying to deflect the attention away to Lisa? Years of facts and figures provided by SCB has led to more than just admiration?

Maybe Starman, who is definitely from the Dark Side, is the father of SCB? Maybe SCB can't accept this. We all know that Starman likes to use his light sabre until shines a bright red...

Or is Starman the father of Stacey Branning's baby...Stacey definitely said 'they must not know who the father is...it's our little secret'.,.? Looking forward to tuning in later..

Edited because I have a new Apple (not from Santa) and don't know how to use it properly.,,

Edited by theblueboy
  • Like 1

There are no rules according to Starman. The little cry baby runs to the mods all the time yet abuses everyone else and thinks it's fine. Maybe I should show my kids the vile post where he told me to play with the traffic. As said though i haven't reported him as I'm not a slimy little toad like he is.......oops no doubt he will report me as toad is so offensive!

You make sure you don't get RSI with all those repeated posts and have to spend some time resting, Gavan!!!

The forum wouldn't be the same without you..............................................!!

• Like 1

Perhaps Starman fancies SCB? Maybe this has all blown up because this is some unrequited love Starman has for SCB and is trying to deflect the attention away to Lisa? Years of facts and figures provided by SCB has led to more than just admiration?

Maybe Starman, who is definitely from the Dark Side, is the father of SCB? Maybe SCB can't accept this. We all know that Starman likes to use his light sabre until shines a bright red...

Or is Starman the father of Stacey Branning's baby...Stacey definitely said 'they must not know who the father is...it's our little secret'.,.? Looking forward to tuning in later..

Edited because I have a new Apple (not from Santa) and don't know how to use it properly.,,

You been on the sherry theblueboy?

There are no rules according to Starman. The little cry baby runs to the mods all the time yet abuses everyone else and thinks it's fine. Maybe I should show my kids the vile post where he told me to play with the traffic. As said though i haven't reported him as I'm not a slimy little toad like he is.......oops no doubt he will report me as toad is so offensive!

God your boring. No one cares about the traffic comment move on. Starmans might be a idiot but stop constantly bringing it up

• Like 3

But poor speller.

He's not a poor speller he's just too lazy to read through his posts and put the letters in the right order, but with years of practice I'm quite an expert at swapping them around and making sense now. :lol:

He's not a poor speller he's just too lazy to read through his posts and put the letters in the right order, but with years of practice I'm quite an expert at swapping them around and making sense now. :lol:

Easy on the eye for the dyslexics perhaps.

Poor for the rest. :t:

Easy on the eye for the dyslexics perhaps.

Poor for the rest. :t:

Im sure he would rather be a poor speller than know all know nothing like you

• Like 2

Im sure he would rather be a poor speller than know all know nothing like you

The expected attack.

Would you like to point out what I've claimed to know know as an example so you don't look silly?

I will wait for the informative reply.

• Like 1

But poor speller.

He sure is for a know it all! ;)

• Like 1

God your boring. No one cares about the traffic comment move on. Starmans might be a idiot but stop constantly bringing it up

Says the person who's never met me... But you are right, he is a very boring poster..

Nevermind, you might get over it. Keep taking the tablets... :icon_smile_clown:

Edited by Starman2006

The expected attack.

Would you like to point out what I've claimed to know know as an example so you don't look silly?

I will wait for the informative reply.

Dont need a direct quote to see your a know all but dont actually know anything.

• Like 1