British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
speedybee1972

Bt Sports Grand Prix Presenters

Totally agree Phil. Lifelong Aces fan, remember she wrote pieces for the BV programme while still very young. Thought she did an excellent job as centre green presenter at Kirky Lane, conducting decent rider interviews too.

Think she'll do a great job - good luck Natalie. :approve:

Didn't she present The Biker Show - which had some BV action - on the little lamented Channel M local TV station in the mid noughties. Good show, the channel virtually bankrupted the MEN group - lost millions in each of the couple of years it ran - before it was sold off the the Chief Exec wandered off to weave his magic on Scottish Rugby. That apart if it is her she certainly knew her stuff. Good call by BT Sports and good luck to them with their coverage.

My Saturday night cash goes through the turnstiles at Shielfield Park so I'll not be watching but at least it looks like a serious, professional effort.

I caught BT Sport's promo advert for their speedway coverage yesterday, during the half-time break in the Norwich v Sunderland football match. Featured Suzi Perry getting it sideways at Arlington with the tag line: "Things are going to get dirty on BT Sport". Can't find a link to it but Suzi tweeted about her visit to Arlington here:

https://twitter.com/suziperry/status/717037526637232133

And posted an image on Instagram:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BDyQb0VLW4J/