British Speedway Forum

Deal is definitely over now we tried the link last night as its £19.99 - not paying that

All very odd as I have tried the link myself again today and it is still showing £9.99 for me. I have tried the link on various devices, in various locations on various Wi-FI - £9.99 everytime and has never shown anything but.

Hopefully still working for me in 3 months time so I can do it all again

http://www.broadband.bt.com/bt-sport-on-sky-only-winback/

Edited by Noodles

Are those "various devices" your devices, and maybe you accessed the site from each of them??

Just wondering if you bringing up the systems cache every time ie its in the computers memory for quick access.

Just a thought.

Are those "various devices" your devices, and maybe you accessed the site from each of them??

Just wondering if you bringing up the systems cache every time ie its in the computers memory for quick access.

Just a thought.

Yep - all cache, cookies & history cleared

Yep - all cache, cookies & history cleared

Shows £9.99 for me too. Unless Sky use dynamic pricing (similar to how some retailers appear to deal with Quidco and similar referrals) methinks this is the price everyone should be seeing...

The only thing I can think of is that when you enter your viewing card number and postcode it recognises that offer is not applicable to you. As it does say it's a BT broadband deal for returning customers

As it does check with Sky as I have tried entering my viewing card no and brothers address which throws up an error to say the two don't match.

I am kind of hoping that once the football and Rugby union season finishes in a couple of weeks that BT may do some offers as its well known during the summer their subscribers drop the channel if they pay for it

Yes the original link shows £9.99 but when I put my viewing card number in and postcode it's £19.99 plus £5 activation charge . I've rang BT also and the person I spoke to said they've not got an offer for £9.99 .

I for one ain't paying that so will be watching this weekend via Polish website. £9.99 I'm willing to pay

The only thing I can think of is that when you enter your viewing card number and postcode it recognises that offer is not applicable to you. As it does say it's a BT broadband deal for returning customers

As it does check with Sky as I have tried entering my viewing card no and brothers address which throws up an error to say the two don't match.

I am kind of hoping that once the football and Rugby union season finishes in a couple of weeks that BT may do some offers as its well known during the summer their subscribers drop the channel if they pay for it

I've never had any BT product, including broadband and it worked for me. Maybe I got lucky and benefited from a glitch they've now fixed? Edited by Noodles

Anyone on here use Roku? Can you stream from that to watch the GP

Yes the original link shows £9.99 but when I put my viewing card number in and postcode it's £19.99 plus £5 activation charge . I've rang BT also and the person I spoke to said they've not got an offer for £9.99 .

I for one ain't paying that so will be watching this weekend via Polish website. £9.99 I'm willing to pay

So You're quibbling over £2-50 a week....Tight? or Thrifty? ;):drink:

So You're quibbling over £2-50 a week....Tight? or Thrifty? ;):drink:

£19.99 on top of near on £100 a month I pay Sky including broadband and line rental so yes a extra £2.50 a week is a step too far . Will be interesting to see BT Gp coverage viewing figures compared to when the Gp was on British Eurosport and Sky sports
  • Like 1

Well I watched last nights gp live on my iPad totally free of charge with a crystal clear picture.

• Like 1

for the benefit of all foru readers..... please explain how you did that foc

Go on apple AppStore download ptv sports then open it up scroll down to all sports then tap on bt sports..it's also gives you all the sky sports channels too 👍

sounds good..... but not for me.... I dont like Apple, Im an android fan - do you know if the app is available for android?