8 Edinburgh

9 Berwick

10 Scunthorpe

11 Somerset

12 Rye House

13 Redcar

Really like this prediction! :t:

• Like 1

Nike would have been paid for 9 on Sunday if he hadn't ran out off fuel after seeing him ride we have no worries about his ability to score from there.

Away from home it may work better with Richie at 4.

When the going gets tough and you need a big performance towards the end of a meeting, Richie will go missing....

Looking at the table I cannot see the side that I would put serious cash on to win at Edinburgh, to put context to that statement, for Edinburgh to finish as low as some are predicting (8th) they will need to lose 3 or 4 league meetings at home.

Yes teams change and while they inevitably won’t be the force they were they still have riders like Masters, Wolbert and Fisher who will win the majority of races around Armadale, that alone will ensure a top 5 finish (at least) IMO. The same logic probably applies re Somerset, both sides record in recent year suggests that anything other than a top 5 finish is highly unlikely.

It is likely muscle memory of other sides alone will lead to them thinking bonus point from those tracks (Edinburgh and Somerset) are, a….bonus, rather than targeting a win as they are likely to do at a Scunthrope or Redcar.

They (Edinburgh and Somerset) Glasgow, Newcastle and possibly Sheffield will likely make up the Play Off chasing sides, albeit it Sheffield possibly have stupid results at home in them if Stead has injury problems.

Peterborough and Ipswich both look a bit iffy to me, they are “gettable” against decent sides and more likely to lose the 3 or 4 home league meetings that will lead to a mid/lower-table finish.

I could actually see the league splitting in two quite quick with the top bunch and a best of the rest between Peterborough, Ipswich, Rye, Berwick and Workington. They sides look to have as many daft performances in them as they do good ones for me.

Redcar and Scunthorpe trailing behind (with current 1-7s)

Edited by sparkafag
  • Like 1

here,s to many heat 14.s change nike around.

To put your mind at rest now jenga, Sunday's team declared.

1. Lawson

2. Lunna

3. Worrall

4. Barker

5. Summers

6. Garcia

7. Ayres

Obviously Stewart has listened to your words of wisdom!

All joking apart, your point was quite correct.

;)

Edited by george.m

Looking at the table I cannot see the side that I would put serious cash on to win at Edinburgh, to put context to that statement, for Edinburgh to finish as low as some are predicting (8th) they will need to lose 3 or 4 league meetings at home.

Yes teams change and while they inevitably won’t be the force they were they still have riders like Masters, Wolbert and Fisher who will win the majority of races around Armadale, that alone will ensure a top 5 finish (at least) IMO. The same logic probably applies re Somerset, both sides record in recent year suggests that anything other than a top 5 finish is highly unlikely.

It is likely muscle memory of other sides alone will lead to them thinking bonus point from those tracks (Edinburgh and Somerset) are, a….bonus, rather than targeting a win as they are likely to do at a Scunthrope or Redcar.

They (Edinburgh and Somerset) Glasgow, Newcastle and possibly Sheffield will likely make up the Play Off chasing sides, albeit it Sheffield possibly have stupid results at home in them if Stead has injury problems.

Peterborough and Ipswich both look a bit iffy to me, they are “gettable” against decent sides and more likely to lose the 3 or 4 home league meetings that will lead to a mid/lower-table finish.

I could actually see the league splitting in two quite quick with the top bunch and a best of the rest between Peterborough, Ipswich, Rye, Berwick and Workington. They sides look to have as many daft performances in them as they do good ones for me.

Just love it when fans class Panthers as underdogs

To put your mind at rest now jenga, Sunday's team declared.

1. Lawson

2. Lunna

3. Worrall

4. Barker

5. Summers

6. Garcia

7. Ayres

Obviously Stewart has listened to your words of wisdom!

All joint apart, your point was quite correct.

;)

probably the best 3 and 4 around at the moment , until rasser and K.K.H. get goig . a good engine room @ glasgow .

• Like 1

BUMP.... after the first few meetings of the season. Obv the table misleading as most matches have been friendlies or cup.

2h7mady.png

Edited by damosuzuki

Lets call it off now? Anyone? No-one? Ok..... we will slip down the league then.......