British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
ZODIAK

Ipswich Vs Scunthorpe March 17th 7.30pm

A dry week so all systems go for Thursday. I know sometimes early results can be a bit misleading, but IMO Scunny look one of the weaker sides in the league so if we can't see them off comfortably enough at home, alarm bells would be ringing already.

Need a good start and we need to make Foxhall a fortress again. Too many sides had a comfortable evening last year and it was that poor home form that cost us a play off place in the end.

As said before take a 10 point win on Thursday , nice steady start .

We know our top 4 is good and our number 2 looks pretty good to, so it's down to the reserves how big or small our win will be.

Auty and Klindt look a handful at one and two for Scunny. You'd expect King to have the measure of both of them but might be a tough start for Sargeant.

Wilkinson at reserve will also be a danger, could well see him getting 7 rides.

Auty has never set the world alight at Foxhall but of course he may want to up his game to make a point!

Klindt likely to be 3 or 0 - certainly a dark horse for a big score.

Wilko could be certainly be a thorn in our side but if he has 7 rides it will be because others are not doing whats expected so swings and roundabouts.

Of course we should probably just worry about our own 1-7. If they perform as hoped/expected then there wont be any problem anyway!

I have my thermals and 5 layers prepared as Im sure it will feel like Siberia.

Auty has never set the world alight at Foxhall but of course he may want to up his game to make a point!

Klindt likely to be 3 or 0 - certainly a dark horse for a big score.

Wilko could be certainly be a thorn in our side but if he has 7 rides it will be because others are not doing whats expected so swings and roundabouts.

Of course we should probably just worry about our own 1-7. If they perform as hoped/expected then there wont be any problem anyway!

I have my thermals and 5 layers prepared as Im sure it will feel like Siberia.

One of the biggest question marks for me tomorrow will be Lewis Kerr. It will be his first competitive meeting since that awful crash so it'll be interesting to see if he's tentative, or whether he's on the pace straight away.

He himself say's the crash hasn't bothered him but I suppose he would say that. The proof of the pudding will be tomorrow!

Remember last time out he was excellent and hit 14 I think it was?

Edited by Hong Kong Phooey

Im sure all neutrals along with us Witches will be rooting for Lewis to come through with flying colours.

Hopefully we will be cheering his first heat win before 8pm tomorrow.

• Like 3

I assume that even with the introduction of the 3 pt reserves that the meeting race format is remaining the same this season , does anybody know ?

I assume that even with the introduction of the 3 pt reserves that the meeting race format is remaining the same this season , does anybody know ?

Yes, the 15 Heat PL format is unchanged from last season.

Im sure all neutrals along with us Witches will be rooting for Lewis to come through with flying colours.

Hopefully we will be cheering his first heat win before 8pm tomorrow.

Is that a 5-1 with morten in heat 3?

• Like 1

predictable 'hilarious' waste of a post from the east

Oh the irony.

Is that a 5-1 with morten in heat 3?

Sounds good to me....