British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
bigcatdiary

Peterborough V Scunthorpe - Plc Friday 1st April

we'll be lucky if we hit 30 going by results so far.

Caught Ippo early away but at home 2 greasy tracks at start of meetings has cost us and, at the moment, we are carrying at least 3 riders per meeting so we need more practice/set-up time/meetings in the LC to prepare us for the PL.

Just my honest opinion so far

Horrible crash there. Holub very unfortunate from a reckless move by MPT. Hope the shoulder injury isn't too bad.

This could of honestly been all 5-1s so far, porsing braking down when leading and MPT being inpatient. Embarrassingly easy.

Has Holub done enough meetings for a revised average yet?

If not that could explain it......

Apart from Douglas awful from Scunny I'm afraid.

Tom Perry what a performance even looking for his team mates, brilliant.

All the riders were superb and if wasn't thanks to a couple falls and efs we would of been close to a record score.

A lot harder next week against stead, garrity, bates, Berge and howarth!

Like I said between 30

And 40

For the panthers

Spot on , didn't think it would be that easy Scunthorpe were woeful . They have some decent riders but none of them turned up tonight

Panthers have a cracking team, and an even better home one. 2 really good reserves and when emil moves up, lambert drops down probably, happy happy days

Panthers have a cracking team, and an even better home one. 2 really good reserves and when emil moves up, lambert drops down probably, happy happy days

I'm not taking anything for granted . I think it might be tighter next Friday when Sheffield hit town.

I don't really know how some of the tigers riders go around your track so I can't really comment, but panthers are defo a top 3 team, if you don't pick up injuries.

Edited by baldyman

I don't really know how some of the tigers riders go around your track so I can't really comment, but panthers are defo a top 3 team, if you don't pick up injuries.

Simon Stead started his speedway career at Peterborough with the Thundercats conference league team , Berge if my memory serves me right scored 10 including 3 wins when here with Glasgow last season , Bates had a good meeting here in the play offs 2015 , Howarth ,Garritty and Hall have had there moments in the past, Greaves looks to be the weak link though. Should be a cracking match whatever the outcome.

Solid all round performance from the Panthers but sure there will be harder tasks to come. However, I cannot see us being beaten at the Showground. Particularly pleased with Tom Perry and we look strong whoever is in the other reserve berth.NBJ did well to hold on to his bike in heat 15. Well done Panthers.

• Like 1