British Speedway Forum
SCB

No Woffinden....

I watched a programme on Sky Sports a couple of years ago, it was based on the life of Tai Woffinden.

His schedule is hectic, so I can understand why he would want to reduce the volume of his diary. Doing so at the expense of the British Final is a bold move, but it's that ruthlessness that makes him a world champion.

On that note, how many Australians ride in their national championship?

• Like 1

Born in UK, raised in Australia from early childhood, works principally in Sweden and Poland. Your point?

Born in UK, raised in Australia from early childhood, works principally in Sweden and Poland. Your point?

my POINT is, whats on his passport? status? I guess its neither Australia or Europe!

my POINT is, whats on his passport? status? I guess its neither Australia or Europe!

OH Does it really matter?..Tai's made his decision, lets move on.

• Like 3

I've no idea. What difference would it make?

Do you even know what it is you are referring too?

It's not nationality..

It's LOCATION.

Mine says Portugal. I'm not Portuguese, but it's where I live.

Woffinden's location is during the year, Australia and Europe. It's quite simple.