British Speedway Forum

touching the tapes alot?? as in... Alot??

He's broke the tapes twice & touched them once in his last 2 home meetings. He also broke the tapes whilst guesting for Poole the same week. That's not including the call backs for jumping the start in meetings.

It seems to be more of a recent thing as I don't remember him doing it as much before.

He's been flying off 15metres when he's had to go off it but that has been against reserve riders.

Edited by mdmc82

Unfortunately the weather does not look good for this, I hope it changes but at the moment rain is due from late afternoon.

The amount of rain we had yesterday was unreal, the forecast for tomorrow isnt good at the moment, i was going to go to the track today to buy my ticket but have decided to hang fire until tomorrow to see how the weather pans out, thats the bonus of the print your own option you can buy at the last minute, unless its an event like the world cup.

Looks like the weather might be OK.

Cook

S Worral

Nicholls

Lambert

Where are you looking? Most I have seen have light rain until 6pm. Also been some rain over the weekend. Let's hope they are wrong though 🙏🏼 Edited by mdmc82

Have they got track covers yet at the 'National Speedway Stadium' ???

Where are you looking? Most I have seen have light rain until 6pm. Also been some rain over the weekend. Let's hope they are wrong though

Yeah taht's what I see on the BBC - drainage at the NSS is apparently top quality and this is an evening meeting so don't see how it'd be a problem.

Have they got track covers yet at the 'National Speedway Stadium' ???

Not yet. Still on way. About 10 weeks late. Not good

Is any one doing a race card for this please, as I'm a bit thick and cannot do one myself lol.

Again weather has changed and now looks better. But it changes all the time.

• Like 1

Unfortunately the weather does not look good for this, I hope it changes but at the moment rain is due from late afternoon.

No, really. Hope they have enough volunteers to cover the track witrh those state of the art sky covers !! :o

Edited by Starman2006

Weather is fine. Look on the bright side, a chance for you to watch a bit of Speedway from the best track in Britain during the traditional off month of June.

No, really. Hope they have enough volunteers to cover the track witrh those state of the art sky covers !! :o

A hint of jealousy?

A hint of jealousy?

We don't listen to him anyway. He says pooles track is like a billiards table

• Like 1