British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
barrow boy

Leicester V Belle Vue 09.04.16

Walasek was grim last night, must have been infuriating for the Lions fans watching that.

Though not the heat leader they desperately need, an improvement nevertheless.

Why would a rider fly over from Poland just to not try, it's madness for him to do it.

Guess he was paid on appearance & not points scored?.

Suspect you're right CR, if his efforts last night & against the Hammers are anything to go by.

I accept Walasek is a bit enigmatic, inconsistent etc but I've watched him a fair few times, both good & bad, but that was unacceptable.

Suspect you're right CR, if his efforts last night & against the Hammers are anything to go by.

I accept Walasek is a bit enigmatic, inconsistent etc but I've watched him a fair few times, both good & bad, but that was unacceptable.

I've always liked Greg as he helped the late Rafel Kurmanski during his short spell with the Robins.

Saw them having a real laugh in the pits at Swindon before a meeting.

There's no patience with Leicester then, score or you're out! Was Walasek interviewed or anything, what was his problem? Norrie? haha

There's no patience with Leicester then, score or you're out! Was Walasek interviewed or anything, what was his problem? Norrie? haha

His problem he failed to finish races!! Once he got cut adrift by 20+ yards he capitulated, knocked the throttle off and pulled onto the centre green!! No effort, didn't even stay on the same lap, just in case there was an incident and a rerun, or A genuine E.F and the chance to get a point! I don't have anything against riders that are trying, scoring 0000 if they battled for their 0's

He obviously wasn't right, and in the past, we've persevered with riders to long and been chastised by fans. I personally like Greg, but something was definitely not right and the parting will hopefully help the Lions and give Greg Walasek time to sort his own demons out.....

• Like 2

Its almost as if Walasek was trying to drop his average! I'd have had him at Coventry this season, didn't have a poor meeting there last season but he certainly wasn't putting the effort in at the meeting at Brandon this season

3 points is more than 0 points, so it makes some difference ;)

Touche! Technically correct :D