British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
crazysue

Swindon V Wolves 14th April

Swindon win all the way and no EL points for Wolves!

One of us should be happier tonight!

Good luck to both teams, less for the Robins naturally. :wink:

Seems like Orlovski is about the only Roobins fan on the forum, so unless The Roobins can start gating could be a Wolves win, weather permitting. My visit this year.

Contrary to popular belief some of us on here do actually go!...not shedloads mind

Weather update

We have had no rain this morning and the threat of rain this afternoon and this evening has disappeared from the forecast.

• Like 3

Wolves to win and take 4 points home with them. Swindon only have 1 EL rider, the rest are PL or NL

Bit harsh to consider Morris PL only? averages over 7 in the EL and similar could be said about Josh apart from last nights bike issues he scored 21 in first two meetings for Swindon this season...hardly merely PL

• Like 4

Contrary to popular belief some of us on here do actually go!...not shedloads mind

Need to get some of the huge crowd that were at The Farewell to go, there is a lot of interest in the town for the sport(most read topic on Adver website at times!), its just getting them up to The Hill on a chilly Thursday night that's the problem, unless Poole are in town or its a Grand Final. A few still refuse to attend until the new Rosco Arena is up and running. It does make you wonder about the future of the sport with a massive catchment area of probably 3 million that they can only attract just over 1000 peeps.

Orlovski should takeover as the new PR man.

GO ROOBINS!!!

Edited by Downsman

Still looking for a texter for this meeting...can anyone help please?

Thanks

I like Masters and thought he did well winning the final ever meeting at Blunsdon. On his average I thought he might be in the Roobins line up this season. Thorsell is not bad but usually takes 2 rides to warm up and if Scrabble can't beat him then we will be in trouble.

Lindgren on a downward spiral, Cup of Coffee distinctly average at Swindon and Bech not seen enough of him but if he was good enough he'd have been at Lakeside this season.

Howarth could score well but Wright is no mug and will give him a decent run for his money.

Swindon to win comfortably 50-40

Lindgren on a downward spiral,

The same Lindgren that started the season with a paid max? :rofl: :rofl:

• Like 1

Good opportunity for Ashley to showcase himself. At least Howarth is available tonight.

Would love to win. But Swindon will be fired up after recent results. 50-40 is my prediction.

Edited by superguest

wolves have had very little track time so i will go with a draw but hoping for a wolves win stay safe to all the riders.

Is Howarth riding? Pretty sure I read Ashley Morris is going to be riding.

For clegg.

after last nights disappointment highlighting the riders inconsistency, which will continue throughout the season, I'm going for a draw at best with FL wiping someone out, he always does round the Abbey.. :D

Hopefully JG will put his flymo back where it belongs as well.

• Like 1

Weather now bright dry and sunny so it is shorts and tea shirts tonight rather than thermals.