British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
hagonshocker

Swindon V Belle Vue 21/04/16

A Belle Vue fan complaining about everyone else's tracks?

That's funny.

• Like 2

Nicks pass of Zagar was top drawer.

Track was reasonably slick but the times were quick to be fair, if it was too slick then the times would have been a little slower IMO.

• Like 1

So because the contractors seem to have got the base of our track wrong no Belle Vue fan can express an opinion on track conditions.

You might as well say no Swindon fan can express an opinion on the building of a new stadium. Equally stupid.

• Like 1

So because the contractors seem to have got the base of our track wrong no Belle Vue fan can express an opinion on track conditions.

You might as well say no Swindon fan can express an opinion on the building of a new stadium. Equally stupid.

There was nothing wrong with the track.

Of course they are entitled to an opinion - so let's hear what was wrong with it? No BV fan has actually said what was wrong with the track except ouch who said 'FTG' = my team didn't gate and made to look rubbish.

The track was poor against Wolves but they attacked it and won the meeting as a result.

• Like 3

There was nothing wrong with the track.

Of course they are entitled to an opinion - so let's hear what was wrong with it? No BV fan has actually said what was wrong with the track except ouch who said 'FTG' = my team didn't gate and made to look rubbish.

The track was poor against Wolves but they attacked it and won the meeting as a result.

I think he was just touchy about the previous reply.

• Like 2

I think he was just touchy about the previous reply.

Seems to be a collective of touchy Belle Vue fans at the moment...

Seems to be a collective of touchy Belle Vue fans at the moment...

Maybe it's because they have to travel so far to see their speedway this season. Tiredness is kicking in! :wink:

• Like 1