British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Daniel Smith

Could Woffy Be Making An El Return?

Twisting words to suit you again, your a very sad individual

Regardless of our positions on opposite sides of the debate, I have to say my immediate reaction was to take your post on parents in exactly the way as BWitcher did. I'm sure on reflection that you didn't mean it that way, but in the circumstances a little more care in the phrasing (and perhaps a little less stridency in your reaction) would be helpful.

• Like 1

Yes proud of his talent but appearance and attitude like I said not many decent parents would be proud of either.

And too the idiot who compared me to Isis you really are a sick individual.

You need to control your anger issues and think what you are writing as you really are not the brightest spark on here.

Nothing wrong with Tai's attitude at all. He is a winner who works hard to get the best out of himself. My youngest daughter is a British Champion at the age of 6 in her sport, in a 6-9 age group. She trains 3 times a week and some of the other children dont train at all. So for her effort , attitude and dedication im immensely proud. I wouldnt like my child to be covered in tattoos and piercings when she is older but i would still be a very proud aprent as im sure Tai's mum is and Rob was. Dont even think of judging me as a parent pal

I only get angry with idiots on here like yourself and Starman. Take a look over my other posts on other threads no anger at all until fools join in

• Like 1

You are truly clueless and I bet you honestly believe the crap you post.

WOW! Somebody finally beats the paperboy for the 'most ridiculous post of the year so far' award.

You are showing yourself to be clueless post after post after post. You're being proven wrong on everything you write. Just give it up.

He talks rubbish and lacks the facts.

Oh dear, oh dear you surpassed it within 1 post! :rofl:

• Like 1

WOW! Somebody finally beats the paperboy for the 'most ridiculous post of the year so far' award.

You are showing yourself to be clueless post after post after post. You're being proven wrong on everything you write. Just give it up.

Oh dear, oh dear you surpassed it within 1 post! :rofl:

Now I see why nobody takes you seriously, that post must of took a lot of thought

I think it's fair to say that there are reasonable arguments on both sides.

Tai unquestionably has upset a few to the point where opinion of him is changing or has changed already.

On the other hand, we have an outstanding sportsman who will hopefully have continued success we can be proud of for years to come.

The previous sentence where it gets a bit messy for me.

As much pride as it has given me to support Tai, it has been slightly tainted by his infatuation with Australia.

Does he want to be British? That is the key question for me.

His actions during the Australian GP make me doubt it and that's the problem i have giving him my unanimous support.

Try telling robert72 that as apparently he's upset the majority.

• Like 1

Try telling robert72 that as apparently he's upset the majority.

It's only him that's making sense apparently, must be nice being in a closed off world where you can't see the rest laughing at your posts.

Comedic value that hasn't been seen on the forum for a while so good to tune in for a titter.

Still waiting for all these facts to be proven right so maybe I will have to wait till Robert Lambert turns 40 for that to happen tho.

• Like 1

Now I see why nobody takes you seriously, that post must of took a lot of thought

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Err....feel free to check the 'likes' on our posts on this thread alone and I think you'll see that mine outnumber yours by 10 to 1, but you carry on raving in your little bubble. Oh and it took me seconds to think of that response...but it's still more interesting than anything you post!

It's only him that's making sense apparently, must be nice being in a closed off world where you can't see the rest laughing at your posts.

Comedic value that hasn't been seen on the forum for a while so good to tune in for a titter.

Still waiting for all these facts to be proven right so maybe I will have to wait till Robert Lambert turns 40 for that to happen tho.

Agreed and good luck with the waiting as it might be a rather looooooooooooooooooooooong wait :D

• Like 1

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Err....feel free to check the 'likes' on our posts on this thread alone and I think you'll see that mine outnumber yours by 10 to 1, but you carry on raving in your little bubble. Oh and it took me seconds to think of that response...but it's still more interesting than anything you post!

Agreed and good luck with the waiting as it might be a rather looooooooooooooooooooooong wait :D

Oh yes your really popular, stevebrum likes your posts and you like stevebrum posts

Oh yes your really popular, stevebrum likes your posts and you like stevebrum posts

Aaah diddums, does no one like your ickle wikle posts then.

That's possibly a huge clue me thinks.

Doubt there is much more to say, you have been proven wrong time and time again and when asked for facts you can't back them up.

You don't like Tai or people with tattoos, WE GET IT.

Time to move it on before you bore the forum to death with your one line Tai attack.

I just hope someone closes or locks this thread .

He ain't coming back to the EL this season so what's the point carrying it on.

Aaah diddums, does no one like your ickle wikle posts then.

That's possibly a huge clue me thinks.

Doubt there is much more to say, you have been proven wrong time and time again and when asked for facts you can't back them up.

You don't like Tai or people with tattoos, WE GET IT.

Time to move it on before you bore the forum to death with your one line Tai attack.

I just hope someone closes or locks this thread .

He ain't coming back to the EL this season so what's the point carrying it on.

This post sums up why people can't be bothered to express their views on here as they will be attacked by you and your little mob.

Problem is you don't get it

This post sums up why people can't be bothered to express their views on here as they will be attacked by you and your little mob.

Problem is you don't get it

Beyond parody

Edit: On reflection, beyond parody sadly.

Edited by Fourentee
  • Like 3

In the last 2 pages alone you've abused myself, stevebrum, BWitcher and Gavan and the list is even longer if you go back another couple of pages so your popularity is way up there innit :nono:

All of the above have justified pretty much everything they have posted, yet all you do in response is repeatedly post the same Tai hate nonsense with absolutely no sensible argument behind it. It's just your personal opinion in your personal agenda against Tai so stop ramming it down all of our throats!

Lisa shares the same opinion, however she puts things across differently and backs up her opinion :t:

• Like 1

In the last 2 pages alone you've abused myself, stevebrum, BWitcher and Gavan and the list is even longer if you go back another couple of pages so your popularity is way up there innit :nono:

All of the above have justified pretty much everything they have posted, yet all you do in response is repeatedly post the same Tai hate nonsense with absolutely no sensible argument behind it. It's just your personal opinion in your personal agenda against Tai so stop ramming it down all of our throats!

Lisa shares the same opinion, however she puts things across differently and backs up her opinion :t:

Another pathetic post from you, one sided view again.

Where's your long list ? Love to see the rest of the names you have on your list, you sound very silly.

My argument about tai is too intelligent for you to understand that's clear.

Let's face facts tai is not a popular world champion now.

Another pathetic post from you, one sided view again.

Where's your long list ? Love to see the rest of the names you have on your list, you sound very silly.

My argument about tai is too intelligent for you to understand that's clear.

Let's face facts tai is not a popular world champion now.

you believe that do you?? Moron

People, please put an end to responding to robert72