British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
bigcatdiary

Peterborough V Somerset Pl Sunday 24th April

With such an insight into speedway like that you could become a team manager

Indeed!

Heat leaders should be winning heats at home. They weren't.

Failing that the team needs to avoid last places. They didn't.

Lambert gets one of only 2 heat wins and scores above his average in his prigrammed rides and there is still a call for his head!!

Impressive Rebels performance.

Correct, ully and busk has done well so far this season, porsing will take a bit of time to get used too it in the league, Perry doing superb and Grondal is hit and miss so leaves the 2 weak links, MPT and Lambert.

Correct, ully and busk has done well so far this season, porsing will take a bit of time to get used too it in the league, Perry doing superb and Grondal is hit and miss so leaves the 2 weak links, MPT and Lambert.

For me the weak links are Grondal and MPT.
  • Like 3

Once upon a time we were nigh on unbeatable at the showground. Now we are set up better away from home.

That doesn't pay the bills.

2 points under the limit and against sheffield and Somerset it shows

As others have said, two heat winners at home is a poor showing. Well done to Somerset who rode better than us. I don't really like to see changes early in the season but with two points to play with then we may have to.Although it has been great to wîn away,to keep the fans coming to the showground you have to win your home meetings.

• Like 4

the more you's all bite the more he's going to do it, He's obviously joking and just looking for a reaction

Ahem !!!😂

Yeah riding in Poland every Sunday and also polish so can't ride in the league unless on the right licence.

But let me guess, he bleeds Peterborough Panthers and willing to change his nationality????

For me the weak links are Grondal and MPT.

They were all weak links today in a spineless gutless shoddy performance none of them can come out of this with any credit . To win just 2 of 15 heats at home is nothing but utter disgrace. Well done to Somerset you deserved your win, very impressive ,they attacked the track, gated well and showed fight coming from the back, Panthers just didn't know how to handle them, the warning signs are here 2 out of 3 losses at home should be ringing alarm bells to Ged , they simply are just not good enough there are other teams with the same sort of ideals as Somerset who will relish coming to the showground and some of the weaker ones will now think they could get a result as well. 37-53 is an insult to those supporters who I am sure would have been happy if they had gone down fighting but this was a disgrace

Yeah riding in Poland every Sunday and also polish so can't ride in the league unless on the right licence.

But let me guess, he bleeds Peterborough Panthers and willing to change his nationality????

Kosciuch cares a lot more than these rent a mob Danes who are too scared to go around the outside, Kosciuch, Buczkowski and Robert Lambert always used to wind it on and threw there bikes around the outside and often crashing.

That was passion, that was effort and that's what we need in the Panthers side.

They were all weak links today in a spineless gutless shoddy performance none of them can come out of this with any credit . To win just 2 of 15 heats at home is nothing but utter disgrace. Well done to Somerset you deserved your win, very impressive ,they attacked the track, gated well and showed fight coming from the back, Panthers just didn't know how to handle them, the warning signs are here 2 out of 3 losses at home should be ringing alarm bells to Ged , they simply are just not good enough there are other teams with the same sort of ideals as Somerset who will relish coming to the showground and some of the weaker ones will now think they could get a result as well. 37-53 is an insult to those supporters who I am sure would have been happy if they had gone down fighting but this was a disgrace

worse thing is zummerset aren't that strong ,theres stronger teams to come , The score flattered panthers against Sheffield home and away ,gawd knows why people got carried away with the away results

They will have to up there game then, we are still smarting after the Sheffield defeat and losing is definitely not part of the plan but as long as it is a competitive match win or lose I will be happy but an 8 point+ victory would be nice for Panthers

They certainly did up there game 😂

We will have Grondal at our place, seems to like our track.