British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
TheSmiler

Coventry V Swindon 2/5

No way can't see he will be made welcome by some of the Budgie faithful no problem for me Troy we all know he has real ability consistency is the problem. What about Musielak could he be a option a real outside shout i know and would he make a real difference.?

Currently the balance of the team is wrong. We need a heatleader which will mean that Grajczonek is at secondstring and will allow Sedgmen and Wright to swap places at reserve for the rest of the year.

• Like 1

I could tell you at least a couple of dozen I know persanly that have stopped going .I'm not going to know every oap in the stadium am I I presume Horton could tell you if he's truthfully ?

So at least 24 then? Okay fair enough. Perhaps I'm fortunate enough to know the more wealthy OAP's who can manage the extra £3 once a fortnight. :P

Have you forgot how bad he was in last year's play offs

One of the reasons he hasn't told Swindon that he'll help them out this season is because he wasn't prepared properly last season & felt gutted that he didn't do himself or the club justice.

A bit like Chris Holder is doing at Poole this season.